B.C. communities bound by grief

B.C. communities bound by grief

There are 1 comment on the The Calgary Herald story from May 22, 2006, titled B.C. communities bound by grief. In it, The Calgary Herald reports that:

Doug Erickson. Kim Weitzel. Shawn Currier. Bob Newcombe. One by one, lay minister Cynthia Smith reads their names before a congregation gathered in a small white church in Kimberley, B.C. "Grant them peace," ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Calgary Herald.

penny morgan

Walton, UK

#1 May 25, 2006
To the family and friends of those who died in Kimberely. I am deeply saddened by your terrible and sudden loss. My family in Cranbrook are shocked because Shawn was a good friend. Love to your community at this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cranbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two of three people found guilty in B.C. child ... Feb 4 no Wynne situatio... 1
Any nudiest or nude sun bathers in cranbrook? (Sep '14) Sep '16 Olkoot 2
News Nanaimo RCMP member transfers to Lower Mainland... (Jul '08) Mar '16 Robert McCall 27
News East Kootenay archers successful at Canadian Na... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Melvin Straight A... 1
News Eagle Plains Stakes Numerous Saskatchewan Gold ... (Feb '13) Dec '14 community news so... 2
News Invermere, B.C., residents support deer cull, u... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Problem Child 1
News Former Cranbrook men among Hell's Angels arrest... (Sep '13) Sep '13 shop local eh 1
More from around the web