Blind woman abandoned on airplane

Blind woman abandoned on airplane

There are 4 comments on the CBC News story from May 14, 2010, titled Blind woman abandoned on airplane. In it, CBC News reports that:

Jessica Abbott, who has been blind since birth, was left alone on a plane after the flight crew apparently forgot she was there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Angry White United Pilot

Evansville, IN

#1 May 14, 2010
Another example of the getto commuter airline industry, with Negro employees being paid miinimum wages leaving the whites behind.
RWG

Cross Plains, IN

#2 May 14, 2010
Thank goodness for the mechs !
Lily

Phoenix, AZ

#3 May 14, 2010
I call BS. The F/As have to walk from the back of the plane to the front when deplaning and would have seen her sitting there. Her and her family are lying to get money from the airline. I've seen people lie and pull crap like this. And it's usually on international flights when no one can stay on the plane and it must be cleared by customs. Canada works a little different though. Passengers clear BEFORE leaving Canada but I am not sure about the aircraft...it's been a while since I've done a Canada to the U.S. flight.
nelly

El Paso, TX

#4 May 14, 2010
Lily You Are Absolutely Right!!!! Iam a flight attendant and this story is rather odd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Courtenay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Advice about Secondary Schools in Courtena... Aug '16 Carolk 1
News Equity sought as Vancouver Island police costs ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Mr NiceGuy 1
News MP calls for urgent government action as abando... (Apr '16) Apr '16 reported 1
Want to earn money easily from Home? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Uncannycrane 1
News Put pot growers behind bars, court of appeal te... (Mar '07) Oct '15 Mike 3
News Port Hardy passed over for DFO staff (Nov '10) Sep '15 Herbert 5
News Clark announces B.C.'s lofty goal to become Can... (Oct '12) Aug '15 mike 5
More from around the web