Mother of children killed in crash ma...

Mother of children killed in crash may have been drinking, police say

There are 5 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Dec 24, 2008, titled Mother of children killed in crash may have been drinking, police say. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

The mother of two children who died in a horrific car crash on the outskirts of Nanaimo on Monday appeared to have been drinking, police said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

Mouth Piece

Langley, Canada

#1 Dec 24, 2008
I cannot imagine how this women must feel to be responsible for the deaths of her children.Driving like an idiot used to be a male dominated trait,now as often as not women are doing the same stupid crap that causes accidents.
meshol

Victoria, Canada

#2 Dec 24, 2008
Exactly you can't imagine, none of us can. She is a dedicated,loving mother and does not deserve yours or anyone else's judgment.
Mouth Piece

Langley, Canada

#3 Dec 24, 2008
meshol wrote:
Exactly you can't imagine, none of us can. She is a dedicated,loving mother and does not deserve yours or anyone else's judgment.
Do you feel noble when you say crap like"you have no right to judge."I'll bet you would sing a different tune if it was your kids she killed.
Linzee

Nanaimo, Canada

#4 Dec 27, 2008
As a friend to the family, it has not been truly identified if she in fact had been drinking, and they shouldn't have even published that detail until they knew for sure. Now mommies and people everywhere are going to look down on her.. don't you think she's been punished enough?
Michelle

Nanaimo, Canada

#5 Dec 29, 2008
I think the name Mouth Piece says it all. I know the family and know that Clare is a loving mother who lives for her children. I don't think anyone is qualified to make a judgement on her. Has Mouth Piece never made a mistake? You just got away with it. There's no worse punishmen than losing your children. As a mother, I just can't imagine

Thanks to all those who support the mother and family...they need all the help they can get. Let them heal in peace...they have two little girls to take care of and they need their mom now more than ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Courtenay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clark to continue governing B.C. May '17 LMLS 1
Need Advice about Secondary Schools in Courtena... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Carolk 1
News Equity sought as Vancouver Island police costs ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Mr NiceGuy 1
News MP calls for urgent government action as abando... (Apr '16) Apr '16 reported 1
Want to earn money easily from Home? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Uncannycrane 1
News Put pot growers behind bars, court of appeal te... (Mar '07) Oct '15 Mike 3
News Port Hardy passed over for DFO staff (Nov '10) Sep '15 Herbert 5
More from around the web