Liberal, NDP leaders make way to home turn for Tuesday's provincial election

May 11, 2009 Full story: Canoe

Liberal Leader Gordon Campbell holds up his Blackberry to British Columbians, Monday, May 11, 2009.

Full Story
al be a horses petootie

Victoria, Canada

#1 May 14, 2009
I reside in James riding , but got no beer. Why?
Oh well she will win again, why bother, the demographics of little old ladies will make her day.
The first past the post system engenders apathy , probably.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#2 May 14, 2009
..IT WAS A (+) positive B.C. Election....Dhe ''voters'' have voted,''twisted'',yet...voted in the,same old-line-results results....eh....yada u.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#3 May 14, 2009
AND STOP...dang (**&*^6&%7%76) it...LIEING!! Yous' DO NOT believe in change...in the Greens..in a new election -reform...Hypocrites....eh.... Stop ''bitching,etc.''....eh...yada u.
Raymond

Calgary, Canada

#4 May 14, 2009
paul shykora arts wrote:
AND STOP...dang (**&*^6&%7%76) it...LIEING!! Yous' DO NOT believe in change...in the Greens..in a new election -reform...Hypocrites....eh.... Stop ''bitching,etc.''....eh...yada u.
Its ok Paul, I want you to calm down, and just accept the help that is here for you. I need your address so we can get you the help you need. There is a lot of people who care about you, and only want whats best for you. Just relax, and i'll talk to you soon.
dHat Pawlo

Calgary, Canada

#5 May 20, 2009
VHAT IS dhis all about ,here??...The ''evil doctor'' and her group of male thugs want to STOP You??...Why??.....Because ''your-story-book'' is outselling all the other no-name-brand-names,combined?? .....eh....ah...ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Courtenay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin Oct 18 Dizz 1
Friends of Maple Pool counter Courtenay's claims (Apr '14) Apr '14 Loraine Hudelson 1
Turning off the lights not enough any more (Apr '14) Apr '14 Concerned Citizen 1
named 'Best in Canada' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Del 1
Alberni Safeway bought by Overwaitea Food Group (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 1
Port Hardy passed over for DFO staff (Nov '10) Jan '14 libert justice 4
FedEx Express Canada expands service in western... (Jan '14) Jan '14 other concerns 1

Courtenay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE