Foundation Capital/Harvest Group "Har...

Foundation Capital/Harvest Group "Harbour View Landing"

Posted in the Comox Forum

Since: Mar 12

Abbotsford, Canada

#1 Apr 11, 2012
If you are an investor with Foundation Capital/Harvest Group please go to the Calgary Forum on the Topix website. There are millions of dollars missing and your investment in Comox is in jeopardy. Read all posts and refer to all links for up to date information. I am doing this as I am an investor with an Airdrie project and want to inform anyone that handed your money to this group.
Edward Adema

Prince George, Canada

#2 Feb 21, 2017
Is there any hope of this investment being developed and we can see some return on our investment??

Ed Adema

Since: Mar 12

Canada

#3 Feb 22, 2017
Unfortunately no, it's all part of the Foundation Capital list of swindles that took people's money and now going through the court process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Put pot growers behind bars, court of appeal te... (Mar '07) Oct '15 Mike 3
News Dead orca was pregnant with full-term fetus (Dec '14) Aug '15 slomotion 3
News Air Canada returning to Comox Valley Airport (Dec '14) Dec '14 ScAir Canada 1
News BC Hydro keeping close eye on coming storms (Dec '14) Dec '14 Flooding 1
News Mayor Jangula declares state of emergency (Dec '14) Dec '14 Flooding 1
News Endangered orca found dead on Vancouver Island ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 farawaybrowneyes 2
News Turning off the lights not enough any more (Apr '14) Apr '14 Concerned Citizen 1
More from around the web