Liberal official - crossed line' with...

Liberal official - crossed line' with - Nazi' comment: PMO

There are 1 comment on the National Post story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Liberal official - crossed line' with - Nazi' comment: PMO. In it, National Post reports that:

The Prime Minister's Office is calling on Michael Ignatieff to sever ties with a British Columbia Liberal riding association president who likened the Conservative government's plan to crack down on human smuggling to collaboration with the Nazis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

sparticus

Seaside, CA

#1 Sep 11, 2010
typical liberal who needs a history lesson and a dictionary.
Nazi's were NOT conservatives. They were no different than communists with the main exception being communists were more interested in "workers of the world unit" BS while Nazi's were more in line with workers in our nation unit against everyone outside our nation.
They both believed in total government control and the needs of the collective out weight the nonexistent rights of the individual.
One other point Hitler was one of the first political leaders to push "social justice".
It is kind of simplistic but it gets the point across.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coquitlam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayors formally oppose Massey replacement Wed conCERN 1
News Police forces in Canada shrink for fourth year ... May '16 OMAR KHADRs CADRE 12
News 'I want my kid back': B.C. homeless couple figh... Apr '16 Sherlock Holmes o... 2
News Fraser Valley hospitals revise policies to stop... Mar '16 spytheweb 2
Why are SD43 Reps. De Facto Campaigning for the... Jan '16 PoMoCoqVoter 1
Video: Jan. 20 All Candidates Meeting for the R... Jan '16 PoMoCoqVoter 1
News TransLink driving away ridership: former CEO Jan '16 Kuldip Pelia 1
More from around the web