Ontario cop cleared in Taser death

Ontario cop cleared in Taser death

There are 2 comments on the Canoe story from Dec 6, 2010, titled Ontario cop cleared in Taser death. In it, Canoe reports that:

There will be no criminal charges for a southern Ontario cop who killed a man with a Taser this summer, Ontario's police watchdog has ruled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canoe.

Brenda Owen

Orillia, Canada

#1 Dec 6, 2010
I hope the cop who murdered Aron goes head on with a transport one day. Theres no way Aron would have died on that day if he didn,t get 50 thousand volts shot into his body. The O.P.P are guilty.
WTF

Barrie, Canada

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Change text size for the story

Print

Report an error

COLLINGWOOD — A civilian employee at the Collingwood OPP detachment has been charged with theft.

The 46-year-old Collingwood woman was charged on Thursday afternoon with theft under $5,000. According to OPP, the theft involved currency.

The woman is scheduled to appear in court on March 26.

The investigation was conducted by members of the OPP Professional Standards Bureau – Central Region.

OPP spokesperson Sgt. Peter Leon said the woman worked in an administrative assistant role. He was unable to say how long she had been employed, either with the OPP or at the local detachment.

Specific details surrounding the theft will not be released by police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Netflix Sets Up 'Download Zones' for Ontario Co... May 20 Bell 1
News Netflix plans 'download zones' in Ontario cotta... May 17 Bell 1
News The grandiose - but failed - 1960s plan by an O... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Plus 3
News The grandiose - but failed - 1960s plan by an O... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Plus 1
News Milton realtor, co-host of Love It or List It V... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jim 1
News YMCA's 'Move to Give' fun-draiser April 30 incl... (May '16) May '16 YMCA not help all 1
News Retirees cash in big-city homes to fund their g... (Feb '16) Feb '16 BIA 1
More from around the web