Carefree living in the heart of Colli...

Carefree living in the heart of Collingwood *Advertising Feature*

There are 2 comments on the Fifty-plus.com story from Jun 29, 2012, titled Carefree living in the heart of Collingwood *Advertising Feature*. In it, Fifty-plus.com reports that:

Enjoy the best that Collingwood has to offer year-round in a new condominium situated in the heart of it all! President of Charis Developments, Stephen Assaff, is a lifelong resident of Collingwood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fifty-plus.com.

sandra

Ahmedabad, India

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Thanks for this information.
sandra

Ahmedabad, India

#2 Jul 6, 2012
I got what you plan, thanks for move up. Woh I am pleasant to accomplishment this web page completed the search engines.http://www.victorianpl umbing.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Netflix Sets Up 'Download Zones' for Ontario Co... May 20 Bell 1
News Netflix plans 'download zones' in Ontario cotta... May 17 Bell 1
News The grandiose - but failed - 1960s plan by an O... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Plus 3
News The grandiose - but failed - 1960s plan by an O... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Plus 1
News Milton realtor, co-host of Love It or List It V... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jim 1
News YMCA's 'Move to Give' fun-draiser April 30 incl... (May '16) May '16 YMCA not help all 1
News Retirees cash in big-city homes to fund their g... (Feb '16) Feb '16 BIA 1
More from around the web