Drew Wright says goodbye to Idol's 'star school'

There are 2 comments on the Canada.com story from Sep 3, 2008, titled Drew Wright says goodbye to Idol's 'star school'. In it, Canada.com reports that:

After listening to Canadian Idol judges complain that they couldn't figure out who he was as a performer, Drew Wright finally showed them on Monday night with his take on the Brian Adams hit "Cuts Like Knife." ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

donna harper

Canada

#1 Sep 17, 2008
i think drew wright is good singer he is going go long way in life with his songs. wtg to go drew
dHat Pawlo Art

Calgary, Canada

#2 Oct 4, 2008
donna harper wrote:
i think drew wright is good singer he is going go long way in life with his songs. wtg to go drew
YES.....GOD Bless.Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.......eh.. yada u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Good tunes just a short drive from Toronto (Aug '14) Aug '14 Kijiji ad scams r... 1
News MacPherson Builders Releases Final Homes of Cur... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Erin 1
Deadbeat "Dad" in Collingwood (Feb '14) Feb '14 YourArmchairPsych... 2
News Rona closing four GTA stores (Jul '13) Dec '13 Arosa 2
News Recovery uncertain for remains of three Canadia... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ron 1
News Collingwood town officials face OPP probe (Mar '13) Mar '13 smelled there sin... 1
News Collingwood homes evacuated because of landslid... (Mar '12) Feb '13 WTF 2
More from around the web