CBRM district lines are drawn

CBRM district lines are drawn

There are 1 comment on the Cape Breton Post story from Oct 3, 2011, titled CBRM district lines are drawn. In it, Cape Breton Post reports that:

The Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board, which issued its decision Thursday, approved the CBRM's proposed boundary realignments, which became necessary when the provincial regulator downsized council in July from 16 to 12 districts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Breton Post.

Taz

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 12, 2011
... presented his argument to the board during a Sept. 12 hearing, had his suggestion of moving the community of Sydney River into the same district as Howie Centre rejected.

Currently, LeBlanc represents constituents in both communities, but the UARB ... Comment?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php...

Related Topix: Canada, Cape Breton Regional Municip., NS, Nova Scotia, Coxheath, NS, Westmount, NS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Breton Regional Municip. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From NS Steel to DSTN to closure: A history of ... May '16 Thorburn fire hall 1
News Pope Francis appoints Vincent Long Van Nguyen n... May '16 Redeemed 1
News New album gets a hot start for country singer T... Apr '16 Prince 1
News Federal finance minister announces ferry servic... Apr '16 reported 1
News Cape Breton man Corey Anthony Kendall charged i... (Sep '09) Apr '16 FYI 25
News Michigan considers change for bridge tolls paid... Mar '16 yet 1
News A century later, mystery of Parliament Hill fir... Feb '16 DND 1
More from around the web