Thieves target gays on dating website

Jan 7, 2011 Full story: CBC 9

Todd Hannam was robbed by a bad PlentyofFish date last year. Halifax Regional Police are warning gay men to be cautious about who they meet online after two recent robberies.

Full Story
They diont Matter

Watseka, IL

#1 Jan 7, 2011
It's Canada.
They're queers.
Who cares?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2011
They diont Matter wrote:
It's Canada.
They're queers.
Who cares?
I care
;P
The solution to the problem is NOT to use a dating site for instant sex
........but to actually use these dating sites as dating sites; meet your date over candelit dinner in a fine restaurant and get to know him/her over a period of time before mating with them
it doesn't take very long talking to a person to find out if its a serious relationship they're after
or just money
Lea

Newport, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2011
They diont Matter wrote:
It's Canada.
They're queers.
Who cares?
Why do you have this app if you don't care? And that's stupid and hurtful. Everyone matters, even bigots like you.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#4 Jan 8, 2011
Plenty Of FISH should have been a tipoff !

LOL

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#5 Jan 8, 2011
They diont Matter wrote:
It's Canada.
They're queers.
Who cares?
Spelling matters. It reflects a person's level of intelligence. "Diont" it??
Scorpio

Paso Robles, CA

#6 Jan 8, 2011
Yeah well you are the ignorant kne. If it happen to you, you'd not be so quick to lash out with such childish words.
They diont Matter wrote:
It's Canada.
They're queers.
Who cares?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#7 Jan 8, 2011
They diont Matter wrote:
It's Canada.
They're queers.
Who cares?
Queer people who happen to live in Canada do. DUH!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#8 Jan 8, 2011
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I care
;P
The solution to the problem is NOT to use a dating site for instant sex
........but to actually use these dating sites as dating sites; meet your date over candelit dinner in a fine restaurant and get to know him/her over a period of time before mating with them
it doesn't take very long talking to a person to find out if its a serious relationship they're after
or just money
Oh, I think that is not always so true. There are people who are simply thieves and then there are manipulative users who are subtle enough to wait until the relationship is formalized. Both come in all sexual orientations and genders.
Mad

Antigonish, Canada

#9 Jan 28, 2011
Wife tricks husband she knows hes on parole This woman is a alcoholic and pops pills calls the husband and he calls the police cause this woman brother wad slashing his tires and he was put in jail this lady told the police he tried to sexual assault her and unlawful confinement He never did anything wrong since he went out of prison 22 years ago till he married this lady he is a devoted dad and he's in correctional but he told his probation officer everything about his wife when she gets drunk and she's violent when she returns home from her party beats the husband and kids middle of the night He's on probation cause he killed someone 25 years ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Breton Regional Municip. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'My life as a rebel fighter' Aug '14 Tamilan 1
Arthur strengthens to Category 2 hurricane, wil... Aug '14 Hurricane Shutter... 2
PPCLI: 100 Years: The Princess Patricias: A Can... Aug '14 Story 1
Aerosmith's Joey Kramer Says Band Is Excited to... Jul '14 Solmio 1
2 arrested after Glace Bay shed set on fire Jul '14 regardless 1
Special report: Family fights to save storied F... Jun '14 trevor 1
We are Canadian... Jun '14 Sally 1
•••

Cape Breton Regional Municip. People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••