Aurora patrol plane makes emergency l...

Aurora patrol plane makes emergency landing in Sydney

There are 2 comments on the Cape Breton Post story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Aurora patrol plane makes emergency landing in Sydney. In it, Cape Breton Post reports that:

What started out as a routine patrol for the crew of a lumbering Aurora aircraft based out of Greenwood ended with an unscheduled landing at J.A. Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport, Thursday evening, after smoke was detected in the cockpit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Breton Post.

John

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Here's another serious matter that has not received much attention;

May God bless and have mercy on us.
Lost and Found

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 26, 2010
http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/newfoundland/TK...

John please give us more details as we've seen the Vid now & May 24 weekend coming up soon enough thx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Breton Regional Municip. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cape Breton Music Thread (Nov '14) Nov 28 Musikologist 4
News Fighting Jack exuded the spirit of a young nation Nov 17 after becoming a Dad 2
News From NS Steel to DSTN to closure: A history of ... (May '16) May '16 Thorburn fire hall 1
News Pope Francis appoints Vincent Long Van Nguyen n... (May '16) May '16 Redeemed 1
News New album gets a hot start for country singer T... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Prince 1
News Federal finance minister announces ferry servic... (Apr '16) Apr '16 reported 1
News Cape Breton man Corey Anthony Kendall charged i... (Sep '09) Apr '16 FYI 25
More from around the web