Has Walk Off The Earth struck viral g...

Has Walk Off The Earth struck viral gold again with Taylor Swift cover?

There are 1 comment on the The Guelph Mercury story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Has Walk Off The Earth struck viral gold again with Taylor Swift cover?. In it, The Guelph Mercury reports that:

Remember the awesome cover of Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know from the band Walk Off The Earth? You know, the one where everyone is playing the same guitar? Well, here is Walk Off The Earth's version of Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble and, needless to say, it's somewhere around 9.17 times better than the original.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guelph Mercury.

Wes

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 5, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Breton Regional Municip. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sure, John A. Macdonald was a racist, colonizer... (Jan '15) Sat Abou Ben Adhem 5
News Government of Canada to Support Major Arterial ... Jul 17 what about Halton... 1
News Cape Breton man airlifted to hospital after fai... Jul 13 jack31ca 1
News Perennia board meets for the first time in Bibl... Jul 2 Saulnierville ear... 1
News Schools aims to keep drinking, grinding and ris... (Nov '10) Jun '15 Elvis fan hahaha 2
News Long wait for brain surgery leaves woman pleadi... (Sep '13) Jun '15 hopeful for change 2
News Louis Joseph Fayad (Jan '09) May '15 Jlsf 5
More from around the web