Lack of cash, support, hurting Canmor...

Lack of cash, support, hurting Canmore's feral bunnies

There are 2 comments on the CTV story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Lack of cash, support, hurting Canmore's feral bunnies. In it, CTV reports that:

The community, on the eastern edge of Banff National Park, began trapping its burgeoning bunny population in late January and had been turning them over to the Earth Animal Rescue Society which has sterilized the animals and found sanctuaries for them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.

paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#1 Mar 21, 2012
..HEY...LET dHose who ...complain,here....pay for it...eh..(+)...$$$..shalom
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#2 Mar 22, 2012
..HEY ..You's ''complain'',here----You's pazy...$$$$...eh.(+)...long live the wrabbitt's...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rentals Jan '15 massery 1
News Tory sting operation ends up catching Tories (Nov '14) Nov '14 nationwide race war 1
News Small earthquake rocks Banff in Alberta; no inj... (Oct '14) Nov '14 What City of The ... 2
News Downtown area put under the microscope (Sep '14) Sep '14 a bit early for snow 1
News Canmore restaurants dealing with staff shortage (Aug '14) Aug '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
News 'I had no spirit left:' Albertans reflect on th... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kevin 1
News A timeline of the year since flooding in southe... (Jun '14) Jun '14 mess 1
More from around the web