Alberta bunnies to escape mass killing

Alberta bunnies to escape mass killing

There are 2 comments on the Canada.com story from Jan 7, 2012, titled Alberta bunnies to escape mass killing. In it, Canada.com reports that:

CALGARY - Officials in Canmore, Alta., have finalized an agreement with a British Columbia rescue group to relocate some of the mountain resort town's out-of-control feral bunny population.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 9, 2012
...OKAY..Good...Great,here...b ut,I's still like some wrabitt-stew,..eh...yada u u ..(+)...shalom
Elmer Fudd - Conservative

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Dec 7, 2015
Those Wascally Wabbits !
I Wuve hunting Wabbits !
But ...
My Buddy Hugh Hefner takes No Bunnies now.
I guess I will have to be Satisfied ...
With Interns now !
Like Mike Duffy !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AMAZING ABORIGINAL ARCHAEOLOGY DISCOVERY made (May '16) Feb '17 Chief Moneymaker 2
TIME to NATIONALIZE HYDRO ! Jan '17 4 CANADAs FUTURE 1
KHANS re: PAY for ACCESS ! - Caught ! Dec '16 elle 1
KHAN CROSSES FLOOR to NDP Government ! (Nov '16) Nov '16 Raquel Notley - NDP 1
LEECH - KHANS to TARGET JEWS Next ! It's Easy ! (Sep '16) Sep '16 Rhoda Ambrosia - ... 1
LEECH - I said SCREW the Immigrants - not SCREEN ! (Sep '16) Sep '16 K Y Jelly Leech KHAN 1
CSIS - Terorist Crows COULD be Syrian Migrants ! (Jun '16) Sep '16 Preventative Dete... 3
More from around the web