Activists protest accused cat killer's court appearance in Camrose

Jan 18, 2008 Full story: Edmonton Sun 6

“It's hard to get your mind around the cruelty and the mindset it would take to do that”

A handful of animal-rights activists - some toting signs calling for change to animal protection laws - attended a bail hearing yesterday for one of four teens accused of killing a cat in a microwave. via Edmonton Sun

Full Story
Helle Larsen

Thisted, Denmark

#1 Mar 2, 2008
Cat-Killer, I wish you will be sent to Hell immediately
Jeremy

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2008
I sincerely hope that these subhuman creatures meet a slow, painful end. And that this execution is put on YouTube or something like it for everyone to enjoy. I know I'd watch it.
Jeremy

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2008
Crap my bad I didn't realise I submitted twice. My apologies. Also, as an addendum, I would like to let Precious's family know that my heart goes out to them. I felt bad enough when my cat died of old age. I can't even begin to imagine how this feels. I do know one thing though, if those kids pulled some crap like that on me, there would be four missing teenagers if you get my drift. Because I know the law would not give them the punishment they deserve.
carol

Calgary, Canada

#4 Jun 16, 2008
I can"t even use a microwave anymore >these sick pigs belong to be in a microwave and feel the pain forever!!!!You are sick inside and out >I hope|PRINCESS HAUNTSYOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
Sean of Ontario

Canada

#5 Jul 18, 2008
These pieces of sub-human garbage deserve a slow painful death. A slow skinning followed by a very slow, painful removal of their limbs should follow with their eyes being burned by acid. Then they should be castrated, but slowly and in chunks. To finish it off, they should be microwaved, something still too good for them. I certainly couldn't be bothered with doing it, but some of our serial rapists and murderers who we always seem to let out of prison would be glad to do that to them. The public deserves to know their names, even if it means some animal rights activists or somebody else brutally murders them. Besides, they really shouldn't be protected by law since, as far as most of Canada is concerned, they aren't human.
amy

Vienna, VA

#6 Aug 11, 2008
whoever did this obviously has no life. To see another suffer, who is also defenseless? i agree with jeremy. it sucks to lose a pet, and especially having it killed in a VERY INHUMANE way.
these people dnt deserve to live at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camrose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
QuickList: Sobeys, Foodland, IGA, Safeway store... Jun '14 IGA 1
Union workers at Alberta Real Canadian Supersto... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
Union workers at Alberta Real Canadian Supersto... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ted 1
Union workers at Alberta Real Canadian Supersto... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jeff 1
Sunny Boy cereal (Jan '09) Aug '13 Bob Byers 16
Moving to camrose (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dave 1
Alta. growers catching up on seeding (Jun '13) Jun '13 paul SHYKORA artist 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••