MODEMODELS - modelling agency - any g...

MODEMODELS - modelling agency - any good??

Posted in the Calgary Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
aspiring model

White Rock, Canada

#1 Jan 24, 2007
Any advice on the local ModeModels modelling agency; comments, advice, thoughts would greatly be appreciated. Thanks =)
Calgarygirl

Calgary, Canada

#2 Apr 2, 2007
Yes they are very reputable, my cousin has been placed in Milan, Japan and new York by them.
Leanne

Calgary, Canada

#3 Apr 3, 2007
Yea Mode is my agency i've been with them a few years now & i've done alot of work, they're friendly & very reputable, keep after you. i've been sent to london & germany & milan & toronto & montreal
Calgarygirl

Calgary, Canada

#4 Apr 4, 2007
Hey Leanne do you know Evan White? Thats my cousin.
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#5 Dec 17, 2007
YES!! I'S do know many wonderful fashion models ,too boot!!SOME of th'm have me homemade original artcards, bookmarks,art paintings,and such..HYMMM!! Most are smart women, but some are wild,dumb,and squrerelii,too boot!!GOD BLESS yous 'ALL' the models!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WILD forest vitlas,anyone.. the hillbilly farmboy has spoken...
vvv

Calgary, Canada

#6 Jan 11, 2008
Do they usually require you to opay $340 for test shoot+ if want to take a modelling course aroun $450? Coz it seems like a rip off to me, if they really think u have potential wouldn't they just take care of it for you?

im really confused

answer pls
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#7 Jan 12, 2008
vvv wrote:
Do they usually require you to opay $340 for test shoot+ if want to take a modelling course aroun $450? Coz it seems like a rip off to me, if they really think u have potential wouldn't they just take care of it for you?
im really confused
answer pls
NOTHING IS FOR FREE.TOO BOOT!!YES,there are risks....The hillbilly farmboy has spoken...
CCC

Canada

#8 Jan 30, 2008
vvv wrote:
im really confused
answer pls
Hey did you get to the bottom of the payment? Just curious because they want me to go for a meeting with them !
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#9 Feb 1, 2008
CCC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey did you get to the bottom of the payment? Just curious because they want me to go for a meeting with them !
GO! GO!..learn, see,listen,Enjoy,tooo boot!! GOD Bless.. The hillbilly farmboy has spoken...
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#10 Mar 26, 2008
CCC wrote:
<quoted text>
...Go..go...by now...eh..GOD Bless..
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#11 Apr 11, 2008
PAUL SHYKORA wrote:
<quoted text>...Go..go...by now...eh..GOD Bless..
GOD BLESS ALL the ''models'' in the Fashion Industry..THANKYOUs' All..GOD Bless.The Hillbilly farmboy has spoken.....now yodeling......eh..
dHat Pawlo

Calgary, Canada

#12 Apr 24, 2008
WE DO NEED MORE in dhe ARTS,tooooo booot!!!...eh...I's would like to see dhe ..FFWD Newspaper have a NEW Section on the ---Fashion Arts...ETC......eh....
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#13 Apr 30, 2008
...MODEMODELS....is...okay.... .eh...
memememe

Vancouver, WA

#14 May 25, 2008
im not to sure about them. im with the portland branch and havent done much. but i just turned 13 like amonth ago so i think they might just not want to move to fast. anyone know?
yaya

Vancouver, WA

#15 Jun 10, 2008
memememe wrote:
im not to sure about them. im with the portland branch and havent done much. but i just turned 13 like amonth ago so i think they might just not want to move to fast. anyone know?
I want to work for mode models but I'm not skinny, arem ost of the models skinny, are you skinny?
april

Canada

#16 Jun 14, 2008
yaya wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to work for mode models but I'm not skinny, arem ost of the models skinny, are you skinny?
Don't worry about that. Ask them and see what they say and go from there.
april

Canada

#17 Jun 14, 2008
memememe wrote:
You are very young. I have been with them since i was 13 and i am just starting things now and i am 15. They will go throught development with you and make sure you are ready before you start working.
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#18 Jul 5, 2008
GOOD POINT HERE....eh....
mez

Lac La Biche, Canada

#19 Jul 27, 2008
is it real or is it a scam

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Aug 1, 2008
It is real, my cousin has been modelling for them in Europe for over two years and my little sister just started with them. They are a fantastic company to work for and truly have the best interest's of the models at heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calgary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ali ghani Wed Evelyn 2
Arlington Street Investments Dec 11 Roger B 6
TRUMP and ROY to Tour Alabama Middle Schools ! Dec 6 TWEENS for MOORE 1
AMAZING ABORIGINAL ARCHAEOLOGY DISCOVERY today (May '16) Dec 6 WHITE DOPER KID 4
CareVest Investment Corp (Mar '13) Dec 5 Pizzedoff 831
Is the Word of Life Church a cult? (Aug '10) Nov 18 Evangelist Andrew... 152
crossdresser looking for someone to share exper... (Jul '11) Nov 18 wantstobepretty 14
More from around the web