Hilarious! lol.
NotYou

Surrey, Canada

#6 Jun 26, 2010
I bet you work at Telus Spliney.
michelane

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Jun 29, 2010
Oh lonly guys at the club coming here hating other people I like black guys.
Spliney

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#10 Jul 1, 2010
Thats becuase youre whitetrash and prefer dating from the bottom of the evolutionary scale. If theres 1 thing me and my friends have learned, rule #1 dont trust white women who hang around black guys, just move on.
michelane

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Jul 2, 2010
@ spliney are you on drugs? You have said "me and my friends rule 1 never trust white girl with black" do we need your trustness? Who are you? Real man never call names on women of any color. Like I have said you are one of the lonly guys blaming other race's I tell you what there is no place for racist people like you. Since you can't get a girl or whatever why don't you kill your self? Ops. I can tell when ever you wanna go to places you can't go out with out your friends ? Lol what kind of man are you yuck. Anyway talking to you is wasting my time bye and go to hell when you die
tony

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Jul 2, 2010
Ahahah michalene watxh the news this guy he's gone kill him self lol you made him to hate him self lolz spliney you are f. White pig in heat aww go back to serbia. We don't want you here we canadians most of us we are not racist but person like you make us look ugly
Baptista

Edmonton, Canada

#15 Aug 1, 2010
I don't blame them.
&fe ature=fvw
BCgal

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Aug 2, 2010
I read Calgary had a record year for redneck truck driving big bellied stooges, 3rd worlders who are upset that they have to dress normal, smell nice in public and speak english and know they will never catch up to the asians. I also read there was 3 whole cases of non-stupid looking guys wearing suits, but all 3 were visiting from BC. Oh well, at least you have more flavors of beef jerky on the way.
bestia

Toronto, Canada

#17 Aug 5, 2010
racist.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#18 Aug 5, 2010
BCgal wrote:
I read Calgary had a record year for redneck truck driving big bellied stooges, 3rd worlders who are upset that they have to dress normal, smell nice in public and speak english and know they will never catch up to the asians. I also read there was 3 whole cases of non-stupid looking guys wearing suits, but all 3 were visiting from BC. Oh well, at least you have more flavors of beef jerky on the way.
...us COWBOYs ..''still''...LOVyha....eh.... yada u...eh...

“Ice this”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 5, 2010
BCgal wrote:
And I heard they all taste like chicken!

“Ice this”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 5, 2010
NotYou wrote:
I bet you work at Telus Spliney.
Hey! What's wrong with Telus??!!

“Ice this”

Location hidden

#21 Aug 5, 2010
bestia wrote:
racist.
Bigamist!

“Ice this”

Location hidden

#22 Aug 5, 2010
michelane wrote:
@ spliney are you on drugs? You have said "me and my friends rule 1 never trust white girl with black" do we need your trustness? Who are you? Real man never call names on women of any color. Like I have said you are one of the lonly guys blaming other race's I tell you what there is no place for racist people like you. Since you can't get a girl or whatever why don't you kill your self? Ops. I can tell when ever you wanna go to places you can't go out with out your friends ? Lol what kind of man are you yuck. Anyway talking to you is wasting my time bye and go to hell when you die
Let me guess, English wasn't your first language, was it?!
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#24 Aug 7, 2010
IceQueenFreezy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! What's wrong with Telus??!!
...TELUS ....is ..okay....eh...yada u...eh...
michelane

Peace River, Canada

#26 Sep 15, 2010
Serbian pepole suck anyway, they can have em.
DARLAM

Honolulu, HI

#27 Feb 7, 2011
Spliney wrote:
Thats becuase youre whitetrash and prefer dating from the bottom of the evolutionary scale. If theres 1 thing me and my friends have learned, rule #1 dont trust white women who hang around black guys, just move on.
---WOW HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SMALL MINDED?
DARLAM

Honolulu, HI

#28 Feb 7, 2011
AND I THOUGHT CANADA HAD NICE PEOPLE
Serbian Princess

Morinville, Canada

#29 Feb 8, 2011
Listen you rasist, Serb women prefer black guys because we like playing with their hair. It feels funny and it's good to wash and scrub pots. It saves money on sos pads. Ok, you rasist retard! We feel close to black guys, thier smell reminds us of the barns our parents used to clean back in Serbia, its nostalgic., its romantic. Get that through your head. Plus we get taken to Mcdonalds more than with other guys, so there. Serbia4eva bitchez!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calgary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listening to you 1 hr listentoyou 1
Neil Chandran Real or Fake (Dec '13) 10 hr Batesian 92
News Pilot training deal with China has Calgary scho... 13 hr 9 11 redux 1
KHAN Bureaucrats Embarrass LIBERALS in Paris ! 13 hr KHAN Hangers-On 1
Drugs Tue Sirbobo 1
News Justin Trudeau arrives for Tragically Hip show Aug 22 They Killed Kenny 2
HARPO to Start Band - " CONSERVATIVELY HIP " ! Aug 22 They Killed Kenny 3
More from around the web