Two Canadian Friends Build $672 Elect...

Two Canadian Friends Build $672 Electric Car

There are 26 comments on the www.2solitudes.com story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Two Canadian Friends Build $672 Electric Car. In it, www.2solitudes.com reports that:

What do you get when you cross a Geo Metro with an electric forklift, a golf cart, and a bunch of used batteries? You get a ridiculously inexpensive, home-built, street-legal electric car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.2solitudes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Don't try to goad me...”

Since: Nov 07

... I'm a goadless heathen.

#23 Jan 31, 2008
Matt from Akron wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I saw you ran into 'The Crew'... gag. A bunch of idiots who have knighted themselves. A bunch of trolls who think they're troll hunters... ironic.
Good joke! One that can be appreciated by both evolutionists AND creationists... lol.
Ah, you're familiar with the crew. Well, the bright side is that it can't last... too many posters will demand their attention and it'll take too much effort to attack all those posters, so...

You come through the weather o.k? News showed some serious wrath sweep across your part of the planet. Only worse place to be seems China!

Since: May 07

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Feb 1, 2008
Sean1980 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Matt, "The Crew" sounds strangely familiar, in a nightmare sort of way...
lol
Yes... unfortunate. But there ARE some differences... I'll fill you in later...

Since: May 07

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Feb 1, 2008
Cvvl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you're familiar with the crew. Well, the bright side is that it can't last... too many posters will demand their attention and it'll take too much effort to attack all those posters, so...
You come through the weather o.k? News showed some serious wrath sweep across your part of the planet. Only worse place to be seems China!
I see them on their 'home thread', discussing who to flame next. They decide they don't like you, they start flaming you. It's one thing to go after a troll who's been wrecking threads and attacking you, it's totally another to randomly 'pick people out of the phone book', so to speak. These "Crew" people are total losers.

Actually my part of the world has had a fairly quiet winter. However, February is when we get the worst of it, so I'll keep you posted, lol. Take care.
big kahuana burger

Jerseyville, IL

#26 Feb 1, 2008
this is the kind of innovation i would invest in , please run more stories like this kind of personal success !

“Continually Updated from Net”

Since: Jan 07

A PBS place in an MTV world

#27 Aug 20, 2008
Yes

Two Canadian Friends Build $672 Electric Car -

is the Type of

Innovation Needed in

North America

http://www.topix.com/world/canada/2008/08/two...
Trying to find

Burlington, WI

#28 Aug 25, 2008
I am also tyring to find the issue of either Popular Mechanics, Mechanix Illustrated or Popular Science from the 70's. It had construction plans to build a home made car from scratch, out of fiberglass panels and it used something like a 10-20hp, side shaft gas engine. Sort of like an oversize go-cart, but it was enclosed with doors and windows. Does anybody know of this issue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Bike Safety is Still an Issue for Women in ... Aug 18 Many do not get it 1
News More Than 94,000 Ontarians Join in Grassroots R... May '16 sad but true 1
Brockville - The worst city in all of Canada (Feb '16) Feb '16 dloftdr304 1
News OPP east region head still has confidence in fo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 on the buses 1
News One Saultite makes board of amalgamated bridge ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Charlie 1
News Cat lost in eastern Ontario in 2009 to reunite ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tim 1
News Cat lost in eastern Ontario in 2009 to reunite ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dot 1
More from around the web