Your Latest Update

Your Latest Update

There are 14 comments on the Pollstar News story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Your Latest Update. In it, Pollstar News reports that:

Your Latest Update Tuesday, Sep 9, 2008 3:03PM The afternoon data adventure continues with new listings for Sam Roberts Band , The Sisters Of Mercy , Sonny Rollins and Pink Martini .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pollstar News.

dancers

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#1 Dec 18, 2008
worldwide we are acclaing the demands to return my day to myself in the vocation I have created in the grail collective as stated the christ awareness integrated the real grail persona and defiled the chakra as it could be held purely so that the house I had grailed and was stolen guarded by an australian angelic representaive female would not be returned as all personii I have have been stolen and all many have manifested on this since 1997 and 1986 before it I have the demand to my day restored IMMEDIATELY this meansd all goods taken all vocations and all clients the grail of australia
spread worldwide all gifts and others fowarded to this adress
jannyjanssen@rocketmail.com
spainis satan

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#2 Dec 23, 2008
as the grailholders of spain will not return my imprint of my day and earnings as the grail of the world we will issue destrcuts on all virgins noted is your thieving of our peace accesses as you fight always you may contain this until I am repaid the grail of australia and holland
bratsch weg

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#3 Jan 9, 2009
we moeten helaas waarschuwen dat de meester van bratsch een occulte groep de afdrukken op amsterdam en omgeving heeft achtergelaten dat zijn cd houders baan en inkomen wederom krijgen in alle omstandigheden daar de afdruk zeer gevaarlijk is voor de omgeving dienen alle cd houders tevens in appartementen en gehuurde gebouwen opgespoord te worden omdat zij onder alle omstandigheden minder begaafd zijn en nav zijn bewustzijns afdrukken in de maatschappij plaats nemen zij liegen en ontwikkelen een levenspad nav gedwongen helderziendheid om te bepalen of iemand bj ze hoort de kinderen zijn buitengewoon begaafd en ontoerekeningsvatbaar onder hun meesterschap
Sisters of Mercy

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jan 9, 2009
The Sisters of Mercy News ?

http://www.topix.com/who/the-sisters-of-mercy
secret service holl

Hardegarijp, Netherlands

#5 Jan 27, 2009
we moeten helaas aangifte doen van occulte aanvallen via wenum wiesel een duitse opera zangeres neem geen les van haar ze geeft men een hartaanval medlen bij geheime dienst -ze is duits metafisicus
Ing overname

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#6 Feb 11, 2009
de ing overname is helaas zeer gevaarlijk voor het publiek daar het de collectief openlat voor zware occulte mediataties daar de joodse mediatievorm via de postiro niet meer mogelijk is dit creert beweging in de maatschappij de overname personeen dienen gescreend to worden voor occutle mediataties en inzichte afdrukken in aandelen ewwat door brascth millionaies en groepen met elkaar gedeeld zien Het publiek dient beschermd te worden voor deze groep
Ing overname

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#7 Feb 11, 2009
we noeten een goede occulte geheime dienst wetrelwijd hebben die de diverse religieuze groeperingen niet beschermt en de armen tot slachtoffer maakt
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#8 Feb 11, 2009
..OKAY Okay.....LONG LIVE the Netherlands,toooooo boooot.....good eat'n...tulips and such....windmills,..chocolates .....LOV'YHA....ONWARD.....eh.
crown holland

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#9 Feb 18, 2009
pass to the crown of holland we left a letter at 37 titanium street brastch building the persons responding had a totally different message this was instigated by the children here habving heavy medatationas and a high jew with nazi connections in our building we will leave holland until your country is clear The holy grail of australia
crown holland

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#10 Feb 18, 2009
people have a right to their own behavioral pattern
austr grail

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#11 Feb 22, 2009
the australian grail has returned after a temporary leaving to assess the damage to the dutch states The nazi stays grailing with the jugend on the grail term faith ( bratsch_) the rosecrucians descend a reality of development through the nazis'letting them stay the Islam have the memory and all other forget notenboom ordaines through the whole not to be witheld by the police and the nazi;s ovetake the movements of cleaning into nazism again I think the crown better restore the house we had via them and oust the rosecrucians and the jews that back them and steal the moeny of the gerail of austrlaia this is official
austr grail

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#12 Feb 22, 2009
brisith intelligence just covers uop for it
report america naz

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#13 Sep 9, 2009
sirs we have a naz. an scripter in building metaalweg 32 apelcoorn holland they opened the collective on rushing of winds and satan sns deventer is the nz descendant richard gere foundation email the activator we need breakdown immediately warn washongto the naz. have the grail nr 30 met ap holland the holy grail
report america naz

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#14 Sep 9, 2009
report to all dancers outside france and all musicians worldwide thank you thg ps inform the pope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One Saultite makes board of amalgamated bridge ... Jun 8 Charlie 1
News Cat lost in eastern Ontario in 2009 to reunite ... Mar '15 Tim 1
News Cat lost in eastern Ontario in 2009 to reunite ... Mar '15 Dot 1
News Yes, yes you can blame the long, crappy winter ... Mar '15 Zap 1
News Environment Canada issues weather advisory for ... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Ottawa gas prices now among the lowest in Easte... Feb '15 USA GAS cheaper 2 1
News Book events from Dec. 13 (Dec '14) Dec '14 dispatches from t... 1
More from around the web