They're ready 'anywhere, anytime'

They're ready 'anywhere, anytime'

There are 2 comments on the Recorder & Times story from Sep 8, 2009, titled They're ready 'anywhere, anytime'. In it, Recorder & Times reports that:

Dan Hamel and Rhonda Jansen just might be the last people anyone wants to see showing up at their home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recorder & Times.

Red Cross

Gatineau, Canada

#1 Sep 8, 2009
... anyone wants to see showing up at their home. As members of the Canadian Red Cross disaster management team for Brockville and district,

if they're in your neighbourhood, it's because someone is experiencing one of the worst days of their life. And ...
Comment?

Related Topix: North America, Canada, World News, Canada, Ontario, Weather, Seeleys Bay, ON
Red Cross Seeleys Bay

Gatineau, Canada

#2 Sep 8, 2009
... roof over your head. If you're a parent,(the main question is) where am I going to stay tonight?" said Hamel, a Seeleys Bay resident who has been a Red Cross volunteer in Quinte, Kingston and now Brockville for 10 years. Jansen, deputy volunteer ...

Related Topix: North America, Canada, World News, Brockville, ON, Canada, Ontario, Weather

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/seeleys-bay-on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brockville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands remain without electricity in wake of... Apr '18 Zap 1
News Prescott mayor calls for trucks hauling toxic c... Feb '18 misfits666 1
News Drivers who filled up at an Ontario Ultramar st... Feb '18 misfits666 3
Brockville - The worst city in all of Canada (Feb '16) Feb '18 misfits666 5
News Here are the contenders for the Ontario PC lead... Jan '18 vote Doug Ford 1
News 12 eastern Ontario schools set to close followi... (Mar '17) Apr '17 stupid school board 2
News Environment Canada predicts snowstorms are head... (Mar '17) Mar '17 need 2 Brace 4 snow 1