Tamara Cunnngham: First Nations housi...

Tamara Cunnngham: First Nations housing in crisis

There are 1 comment on the Nanaimo Daily News story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Tamara Cunnngham: First Nations housing in crisis. In it, Nanaimo Daily News reports that:

The federal government needs to find better solutions for the national housing crisis facing First Nations reserves because current efforts miss the mark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nanaimo Daily News.

Idiot Child

Gabriola, Canada

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Interesting how the natives never think to get jobs to improve their station in life.It is far easier to whine and complain how whitety mistreats Canadas national treasures.Are the non native people of this country stupid?We work ourselves into the grave to do well for our children and to have nice things,while the natives do nothing but hold their hands out for reward for doing nothing.We as Canadians are too cowardly to put our foot down and declare enough is enough,no more free ride.It is estimated that at current rise in the native population and their unwillingness to contribute to the well being of this country,that by the year 2015,Canadas economy will collapse under the weight of the multi billions of dollars needed to support the natives.In the end we will all have nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

British Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Island fire departments worked together t... 12 hr Nobody 2
News Pride in local LGBT progress: Some of Metro Van... 13 hr Wondering 16
News Drug racket funneled profits into Canada 20 hr drugs in me pocke... 1
News Mayor Gregor Robertson's objections to coal exp... (Mar '13) Wed nothappywithdogwa... 3
News Swarming ants join list of alien invaders plagu... (Jul '13) Wed nothappywithdogwa... 2
News Justin Trudeau reacts to Charlottesville: 'We k... Wed Nobody 2
News Anti-racism rally planned in Vancouver to prote... Wed Nobody 1
More from around the web