Teen murdered in double stabbing at S...

Teen murdered in double stabbing at Surrey school

There are 65 comments on the Aldergrove Star story from Apr 25, 2011, titled Teen murdered in double stabbing at Surrey school. In it, Aldergrove Star reports that:

By Kevin Diakiw - Surrey North Delta Leader Published: April 25, 2011 11:00 AM Updated: April 25, 2011 4:30 PM A teen is dead after a double stabbing at a Newton high school Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Aldergrove Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anyomus

Surrey, Canada

#1 Apr 26, 2011
It is very sad, whoever stabbed this teenager should be punished, can you imagine that this boy just started his life, the person who killed him does he have heart or conscious, did he ever realized that he is someone's brother or son. poor boy will never celebrate his birthday, christmas dinner or any occasion with his family and where the person killed him will go to jail and come back and live his life. My prayers goes to the family.
Stupid Newton PUNK KIDS

Canada

#2 Apr 26, 2011
Newton has gotten really bad, REALLY FAST. Stupid Brown Teenagers trying to be all HardCore and Gangster Stabbing people cuz I guess they are bored with all the money, mommy and daddy give them.... it makes me sick.
young Indo-Canadian males in Surrey are all Arrogant.
they are in Canada SO PRIVILEGED & they take it 4 granted.
Rant Over.
this was so close to my house too,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Canada

#3 Apr 26, 2011
I didn't know the young man that was killed but the friend who is in the hospital is my cousin. This sickens me not only because it is family, but because the lives of so many have now been changed forever. My cousin had to witness his best friend die. The parents of this young man will never see, hold, hug, their baby again. His life has been ripped out from under him for no reason at all. What is wrong with people!? Since when did running around stabbing people become cool!? Who has the right to do this to another human being!? I hope whoever did this is found, and I hope he gets what is coming to him. He has a HUGE lesson to learn in this life and I hope he gets it before he ends up the one people are mourning. No one deserves this and no one has the right to do this to someone. My thoughts and love go out to the family who has lost, as well as to my family.
vickie

Campbell River, Canada

#4 Apr 26, 2011
l am a parent and it saddened me to think our childern aren t save any more, it even saddened me more for those others who come from so called homes would they stabbed their own. why of course they would for they no nothing eles why is it they have to always do to others they should go back to their own country once they have done a crime . also they should have to pay for the services that this poor family will have to bare to bury their son shame on them
Angelo

Surrey, Canada

#5 Mar 18, 2012
Stupid Newton PUNK KIDS wrote:
Newton has gotten really bad, REALLY FAST. Stupid Brown Teenagers trying to be all HardCore and Gangster Stabbing people cuz I guess they are bored with all the money, mommy and daddy give them.... it makes me sick.
young Indo-Canadian males in Surrey are all Arrogant.
they are in Canada SO PRIVILEGED & they take it 4 granted.
Rant Over.
this was so close to my house too,
Your right, indo Canadian teenagers have been for a long time arrogant rude and hypocritical. But what has our education system done to prevent this. We all know our public schools got counseling and anti bullying programs that have instilled humility in the troubled lives of disturbed students. But these tactics only worked well with poor and non motivated individuals. These indo Canadian gang bangers today are rich and over privileged. So how can our education system and possibly the city deal with offenders to act out of pride and arrogance rather than inferiority and injury?
Angelo

Surrey, Canada

#7 Mar 18, 2012
I done research on Indo Canadian culture as well as history from the Indian subcontinent. It appears the reason why most indo Canadian families over privilege and spoil their children was because the family itself is full of power. India was not a unified nation long ago, it was a continent with various kingdoms and princely states. It can be possible that most indian families who are striving for power anywhere in the world, may be descendants of the once powerful ruling houses of the former kingdoms. It may be the idea of taking back power to the family or just genetics that make indo canadian families live like royals and lords. Crime committed by people in this social class is harder to solve. It would take centuries before our police and government finds a solution to indo canadian crime.
jgg

Kimberley, Canada

#8 Mar 18, 2012
Wipe em out . All of em
dbk

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#10 May 1, 2012
indo canadian is arrogant cuz they like every race except you pale devil crackers with the passion when the nights out you better run when you hear the blasTIN!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dbk

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#11 May 1, 2012
you white fecies are only jealous cuz your genetic is a failure your mum was a whore on livelinks and your dad wasted his minimum wage smokin crack! and your jealousy thrives to say brown are spoiled we all work HARD compared to you uneducated dicks skipping school in grade 9 hard work pays at the end i cant wait to see you get victimized by your own demise
dbk

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#12 May 1, 2012
nobody just kills anyone for no reason to ruin their life something had to have escalated the trauma cuz some well known brought the drama
north east indian

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 5, 2012
vickie wrote:
l am a parent and it saddened me to think our childern aren t save any more, it even saddened me more for those others who come from so called homes would they stabbed their own. why of course they would for they no nothing eles why is it they have to always do to others they should go back to their own country once they have done a crime . also they should have to pay for the services that this poor family will have to bare to bury their son shame on them
i guess that would be all the whites cuz you people all bloodshed india during the 1849-1850 invasion in the 18th century you killed the aboriginals in north america you killed blacks and mexicans canada and america is pre-clovis peoiples country and they are asians GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY OR DIE! the clovis people were here 130000 years ago before aboriginals do your research
north east indian

Location hidden

#14 Aug 5, 2012
typo people you whites have colonized north america i just dont understand why you people have the audacity to claim it belongs to you your race is deminishing thank god just to let you know russia iran syria and china are now officially an alliance 3 super power countries and a etxtremist country good luck america will get decimated and same with britain israel might defect on you HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! you whites are going to get a taste of what you put others through you colonized over 52 countries and that was your british and french colonized 35 like the saying goes do unto others as theve done unto you you people are theives as indias kohinoor diamonds are stolen and still with brits in london museum and we have to pay to view our own items you stole the huma bird artifacts the golden crown you stole from nigeria and africa ghanna their gold from the mnes you colonized after invading falklands if you want i can write a list of all the places you invaded go back to EUROPE you are NOT welcome here!britain still lives by imperialism and queen victoria and prince charles were germans why you think they withheld their lastnames as well german nazis stole our swasthika and pinwheel claiming it for their own and called themselves Aryan im the TRUE Aryan descent if you people want a war you are crying over nothing considering retaliation hasnt even begun yet but will sooN!you and all your offspring will DiE like the insects you are to EpidemiC! prepare for the PLaGuE ww3 is arriVinG!mission is to meltdowN all melanin deficient seamens!
north east indian

Location hidden

#15 Aug 5, 2012
typo (extremist) goodluck ! the only whites that will succeed in living will be the russians and hopefully the aussies and a few germans the rest goodnatt!!!! och drom sott!!!!!!
north east indian

Location hidden

#16 Aug 5, 2012
vickie wrote:
learn to spell illiterate retard you honkys are uneducated you talk a big game on internet why dont you tell the browns in their face and see where you end uP
Angelo

Surrey, Canada

#17 Aug 6, 2012
Whats with all the white vs brown shit going on here. That kid stabbed was native/aboriginal. Hes barely white. I just hate the caste system the east indians keep following and that superiority delusion they all have cause they are rich. Im not being racist here, infact no one is. You indians gotta stop with this lifestyle of delusion. No one in this country has the obsession with looking down on other people of different races and or classes, why do you?
Angelo

Surrey, Canada

#18 Aug 6, 2012
I really hate people of certain ethnic groups or social classes who keep on trying to see themselves as superior and greater than others. We canadians are all equal, we all work side by side to make this country better. Classes do not matter nor does race. Then why do most indo canadians love to see themselves as superior to others?
Angelo

Surrey, Canada

#19 Aug 6, 2012
dbk wrote:
you white fecies are only jealous cuz your genetic is a failure your mum was a whore on livelinks and your dad wasted his minimum wage smokin crack! and your jealousy thrives to say brown are spoiled we all work HARD compared to you uneducated dicks skipping school in grade 9 hard work pays at the end i cant wait to see you get victimized by your own demise
listen kid, it seems that you have been brainwashed by your parents to look down on others who are not like you. I dont care what race or social class you are. It is wrong to kill anyone regardless if you hate them or not.

If you claim that indo canadian parents are good at raising their children, prove it. That is by living your own life, focusing on your own goals and dreams. By detaching yourself from other people you will do much better than those "white" pieces of shit you say do a lot of drugs and raised by single parents. Dedicating your life to hating on strangers will just bring you down to that low level non of us would ever want to be at.
north east indian

Location hidden

#20 Aug 6, 2012
Angelo wrote:
<quoted text>
listen kid, it seems that you have been brainwashed by your parents to look down on others who are not like you. I dont care what race or social class you are. It is wrong to kill anyone regardless if you hate them or not.
If you claim that indo canadian parents are good at raising their children, prove it. That is by living your own life, focusing on your own goals and dreams. By detaching yourself from other people you will do much better than those "white" pieces of shit you say do a lot of drugs and raised by single parents. Dedicating your life to hating on strangers will just bring you down to that low level non of us would ever want to be at.
obviously YES my parents did raise me good as i am wealthy and you people aint so you follow your path in life and i will follow my success in where i gained it. very simple answer with no comparison hell you people arent even in our LeaGuE!
north east indian

Location hidden

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Angelo wrote:
I really hate people of certain ethnic groups or social classes who keep on trying to see themselves as superior and greater than others. We canadians are all equal, we all work side by side to make this country better. Classes do not matter nor does race. Then why do most indo canadians love to see themselves as superior to others?
hahahahahaaa!! we are allot better as we shower we dont smell like a undead birth of a virgins craP whites are on wellfare and rent to a brown guy and you all know that LOL then you get evicted for delinquency of payment we evict you and you take us to arbitration then you whites lose the case and get an unfriendly letter stating your reasons of why you got evicted and east indians carry 3 copies of your rental agreement with your signature signed on the dotted line LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! and thats how your tradition goes learn to deal with it and then you look in the local paper for another hindu or sikh to repeat the same procedure HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA~~~~`:P:P: P:P:P--------;(.....
north east indian

Location hidden

#22 Aug 6, 2012
Angelo wrote:
Whats with all the white vs brown shit going on here. That kid stabbed was native/aboriginal. Hes barely white. I just hate the caste system the east indians keep following and that superiority delusion they all have cause they are rich. Im not being racist here, infact no one is. You indians gotta stop with this lifestyle of delusion. No one in this country has the obsession with looking down on other people of different races and or classes, why do you?
thats why we are rich you said it yourself we dont have poor bums and crooks of white seamens coming to our country therefore there is NO corruption we are smart we are great in fact excellent in medicine we have a cure for cataracts and we are great in architecture astronomy cartography metallurgy mathematics metrology minerology automobile engineering communications information technology space and polar that was all OUR DISCOVERIES WITH THE BIFG ONES BEING MATHEMATICS AND COMMUNICATIONS we also had wool if it wasnt for that you people would be smelly even more cuz you would be butt naked LOL!!!!:P:P:P:P:P:P-----:(...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

British Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A big dig with plenty unknown 18 hr same Cross Americas 1
News New political party wants Vancouver Island to b... 21 hr Brexit 5
News Radio amateurs make history in B.C. disaster dr... Sat dutch supporter 2
The Ministry for childen and family development... (Sep '13) Fri Skhastar 99
News In the shadow of the CMHR, a gravel surface-par... Fri INDIANS OWN The ... 2
News Surrey woman sues over laser facial-hair removal (Oct '09) Thu lori 3
News Dos and don'ts of shopping at farmers markets Jun 23 chance 1
More from around the web