Families of people killed in B.C. pol...

Families of people killed in B.C. police incidents meet

There are 1 comment on the CBC News story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Families of people killed in B.C. police incidents meet. In it, CBC News reports that:

The mother of Robert Dziekanski, the Polish immigrant who died after being hit with an RCMP stun gun at the Vancouver airport, was expected to attend the meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Hun

Gabriola, Canada

#1 Nov 26, 2012
That dumb cow is awful self righteous.It was her fault that her idiot kid was left at the airport.It was his fault for acting like a out of control jerk that he got buzzed.No body has interaction with the police that did not ask for it.I would like to know the size of the cash settlement that b*tch got for faking grief.Her only regret is she didn't have another moron to sacrifice to the money gods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

British Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fences surround Victoria homeless camp as facil... 2 hr This is the Matrix 5
News Milton realtor, co-host of Love It or List It V... 5 hr Jim 1
News Accident on Island Highway-Morden Road area 13 hr RDL 1
News Fire destroys medical marijuana facility south ... 13 hr RDL 1
News Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C. (May '09) Aug 22 Jays 11,107
News What's missing from review of Trans Mountain pi... Aug 22 Broke Back Montague 1
News Aboriginal leader calls for indigenous educatio... (May '15) Aug 21 Donelda Trump - T... 25
More from around the web