Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

May 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vancouver Sun

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Comments
8,821 - 8,840 of 10,943 Comments Last updated Tuesday

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Doe wrote:
Purely Canadian, every part. Include not just Sikhs, but White Canadians too. Hey, don't you Canucktards boast about being multicultural and look down on the USA for being a melting pot? Well, this is what you idiots get. Cultures who don't want to mix with the rest. Add the fact that Canadians are reserved. You're left with a society that does not promote social interaction between different groups. God bless Canuckistan!
I think you must be listening to the lies our governments been perpetuating for some time now. Multiculturalism is actually a failure in all countries around the world. The only difference is here in Canada the people are too damn laid back and subdued to say anything. We pretty much need to have a fire lit under our azzes to get pizzed enough to voice our disdain over the matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John Doe wrote:
Purely Canadian, every part. Include not just Sikhs, but White Canadians too. Hey, don't you Canucktards boast about being multicultural and look down on the USA for being a melting pot? Well, this is what you idiots get. Cultures who don't want to mix with the rest. Add the fact that Canadians are reserved. You're left with a society that does not promote social interaction between different groups. God bless Canuckistan!
Lol, just realized where your posting from. "Waterdown". too funny! Or maybe not?
Hail Salasi

Basildon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Moslems are viewed unfavourably, even in the middle east. We are proper pigs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Hail Salasi wrote:
Moslems are viewed unfavourably, even in the middle east. We are proper pigs.
Oh, you got that right! lololol
Simran

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

im laughing cuz cana is still going on and even piko
man u guys are wasting ur life time..ppl started but they end too

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John Doe wrote:
Just another legacy from Canada's "greatest" Prime Minister.

And FYI, only the left-tards boast about Canada being multicultural. Those of us with a brain see multiculturalism for what it really is.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, just realized where your posting from. "Waterdown". too funny! Or maybe not?
You'll have to cue me in on that one. I don't get it, maybe because I'm a west coast flunkey?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>You'll have to cue me in on that one. I don't get it, maybe because I'm a west coast flunkey?
Our culture is being diluted by mass immigration. Get it..."waterdown"? Oh well, it seemed funny at the time lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Our culture is being diluted by mass immigration. Get it..."waterdown"? Oh well, it seemed funny at the time lol
I get that now it's obvious, must have been past my bed time when I was catching up on these posts, LOL.
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Simran wrote:
I laugh too when more sihk crud is disposed of...but not to hard because I know it's only a matter of time before an innocent person, or child is hit by these cowards bullets.

You're supposed to be working on becoming a doctor of sorts...Why are you not turning in these sihk cowards.
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another legacy from Canada's "greatest" Prime Minister.
And FYI, only the left-tards boast about Canada being multicultural. Those of us with a brain see multiculturalism for what it really is.
I agree harper wants all countries to just come with their work force...I wouldn't call hime the greatest though. He is more like a backroom hack.
Piko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Simran wrote:
We will end when you learn to speak proper English and when we get rid of all the Sikhs !!
Got it this time?
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Piko wrote:
<quoted text>
We will end when you learn to speak proper English and when we get rid of all the Sikhs !!
Got it this time?
Learning English yes! Most of the young kids/people already can.

sihk/muslims will not become Canadian like all of the rest of us, because they view their belief as their country.

That's why the women of Sikh/Muslim faith can't report community, or even family members even though they want to.

That's why I encourage all Canadian males to be nice, and understand where these women are at!
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
Learning English yes! Most of the young kids/people already can.
sihk/muslims will not become Canadian like all of the rest of us, because they view their belief as their country.
That's why the women of Sikh/Muslim faith can't report community, or even family members even though they want to.
That's why I encourage all Canadian males to be nice, and understand where these women are at!
I always fee sorry for the Sikh women, and the Sikh elderly that have to do field labor, when they should be happily retired in India with all of their friends.
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I always fee sorry for the Sikh women, and the Sikh elderly that have to do field labor, when they should be happily retired in India with all of their friends.
Good point Truth!

These sikh/mulsim women that have to waddle down the surrey roads...why?

you cowards...
vishal rajput

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

to cana canada,
instead wasting time, i mean writing disgaceful things to other faiths.attend some yoga class
for peace of mind.
i am not a sikh but a proud hindu. u r attitude is shamful, disgusting.

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree harper wants all countries to just come with their work force...I wouldn't call hime the greatest though. He is more like a backroom hack.
And you have a real serious problem with Conservatives. First of all, Canada's *cough*"greatest"*co ugh* PM was Trudeau. He's the one that forced mass immigration onto Canada without anyone knowing it was happening until it happened. No one had any say whatsoever.
He was the one that weaved it into the fabric of the Canadian Constitution to the point it takes over a decade to deport a fucking criminal that's from a foreign country.
To change it would take years of challenging the Constitution in court. And before that, it would take the unanimous decision of all provinces and territories to make such changes.

Your constant and pathetic attempts to pin everything wrong with Canada and America on the right wing shows a partisan left-tardedness that I've rarely seen equalled. I mean, do you even believe half the shit you post or are you just trolling?

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Oh and while we're at it Cana, remind me to give you the definition of "legacy".

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
Oh and while we're at it Cana, remind me to give you the definition of "legacy".
I've asked this question before, but maybe Cana is Hellywood. I see similarities in their logic. LOL
Cana

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

vishal rajput wrote:
to cana canada,
instead wasting time, i mean writing disgaceful things to other faiths.attend some yoga class
for peace of mind.
i am not a sikh but a proud hindu. u r attitude is shamful, disgusting.
Why should I not write what I do, as it is the truth, can you explain yourself more clearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent British Columbia Discussions

Search the British Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Vancouver sucks (Dec '07) 1 hr Boniface Lau 9,255
Ottawa follows B.C.'s treaty 'stepping stones' 20 hr Spazz 2
Canada Has Too Many Immigrants Tue RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 4
Sears Announces Relocation of Dealer Store in P... (Jul '08) Jul 26 Petal Power 3
Cooler weather allows B.C. to downgrade fire da... Jul 25 Petal Power 2
Cosmetic Surgery Vancouver | Burnaby, Surrey, R... (Sep '09) Jul 24 Michael Glovre 3
Notice to public: Motion - In the matter of Cha... (Aug '06) Jul 23 Not offended 20
•••
•••