Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.

There are 11064 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from May 20, 2009, titled Sikh religion viewed unfavorably in B.C.. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

A new poll shows British Columbians are not nearly as favorably disposed to some religions, particularly Sikhism , as many would expect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

deepak

Mumbai, India

#9628 Feb 8, 2013
to cana i agree all assian communities have big issues
about gender roles. the case u mentioned is about the girl who married without parents consent.
in india we see many cases where muslim father beat girls if they have visited a shop to buy biscuts alone.say a women should always be accampny of family men.
in kashmir hurriyat have issued FFatba againt
all girls band. those girls spend yrs learning music.now they cant perform becos of fear of death.
Piko

United States

#9629 Feb 9, 2013
deepak wrote:
th.
The biggest issues you south Asians have is that your all still barbarians.
You still have not graduated into civilization yet. The west should never allow you barbarians into western countries. You should live in the sh^tholes you built for yourselves.
I'm one westerner who is tired of carrying all you usless fkrs with out you carrying your share of weight ..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9630 Feb 9, 2013
deepak wrote:
about gender roles. the case u mentioned is about the girl who married without parents consent.
in india we see many cases where muslim father beat girls if they have visited a shop to buy biscuts alone.say a women should always be accampny of family men.
all girls band. those girls spend yrs learning music.now they cant perform becos of fear of death.
Oh it's okay, you can speak your punjabi or hindi. Cana will understand perfectly!
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9632 Feb 10, 2013
deepak wrote:
Corruption is a large part of the problem for India too.

In Canada we have a constant trickle of muslim/sihk males committing honour killings/gang shooting/doda importation.

When the cops investigate the community will not say anything...eventhough they all know these scum did the crime.

The religious leaders in the community will not allow the good men to speak up, so unfortunately the women are going to have to do it.

There are some Sikh women in BC that have formed support groups for young women in danger, but it will take the rest of us too.

That's why it's important for Sikh/Muslim women to feel they can come forward, and be protected!

These guys are nothing but cowards.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#9633 Feb 11, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption is a large part of the problem for India too.
In Canada we have a constant trickle of muslim/sihk males committing honour killings/gang shooting/doda importation.
When the cops investigate the community will not say anything...eventhough they all know these scum did the crime.
The religious leaders in the community will not allow the good men to speak up, so unfortunately the women are going to have to do it.
There are some Sikh women in BC that have formed support groups for young women in danger, but it will take the rest of us too.
That's why it's important for Sikh/Muslim women to feel they can come forward, and be protected!
These guys are nothing but cowards.
I thought you said that kinda stuff only happens in the United States.
hogdog

Saanichton, Canada

#9634 Feb 11, 2013
fk Sicks they are the worst crap.
turbin is not a part of religion It is part of the Cass system so take your fundamentalist shit home and that is NOT Canada so go fk yerslvs
fk Sicks

Sydney, Australia

#9635 Feb 11, 2013
Indian doctors get very busy when
1. The Pakistani tourist come to India and fracture their penises.
2. There has been several incidences where the Paki Penis got twisted and got into the half inch away anus. The Pakistani patient was urinating in his own rear entry, and his feces were coming through his penis.
3.How did we Indians treated that was a funny story. We have dogs whom we only fed sausage shaped mince meat.
We Have to take that Pakistani into a field ( spectators were charged 50 rupees each, the whole field was full of spectators who were were very keen to see what does a big penis can do to its owner from time to time.( Most Indian Spectators had 6inches to 8 inches quite thick penises.)
Anyway;
The Pakistani was told and shown the dog and the impending danger of penis being eaten by this German Shepherd.
Any way time came to release the dog, The Pakistani ran very fast , he did nearly one round of that football field , He was quite fit, The dog was getting closer to him every second. Then Suddenly we heard a fart and his penis came out, my god it was huge , something more like 2 feet long penis.
The Pakistani got invitation from every Hindu female spectator. There we some young newly married Sikh Kaurs who seem to be very unhappy with their spouses.These Sikh Kaurs took that Pakistani man Hostage so as to use him and his penis. Eventually the Indian Military was called in , which managed to controls all the Hindu and Sikh Females.One Sikh Took Charge and sold tickets with appointment dates and collected a huge pile of Indian Rupees.( We believe that more than 80% of that huge pile was stolen by that sikh )

Any way The moral of the story is extra big penis can be harmful to ones self but an extra small penis like sikh men is always bound to bring unhappiness and divorce in Sikh families.
Thats why The Sikh Families are more happier ( as they have easy access to musalmani Lun)than Sikhs in USA and Canada

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#9636 Feb 11, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems with a party/person that takes the lead of our country, and shows that they know that eventually our country will prosper.
If we had a NEP that was in effect right now, we would be in a very good position!
harper doesn't have the vision to lead...like I have said before he is a backroom strategist.
Right, and it's Harper's fault there isn't an NEP. Once again, quick to blame without understanding history. Were you here the last time the govt tried to impliment an NEP? Alberta just about lost their shit over it. Does the expression "Let the Eastern bastards freeze in the dark" ring any bells?
I'd also be curious to see what you envision an NEP emcompassing.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#9637 Feb 11, 2013
encompassing, not emcompassing
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9638 Feb 12, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
I'm not worried about spelling/gammer. I want comprehenion from you TV watching/easy going/Canucks.

That comprehenion is protest towards the illegal invasion of the world by the USers.
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9639 Feb 12, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, and it's Harper's fault there isn't an NEP. Once again, quick to blame without understanding history. Were you here the last time the govt tried to impliment an NEP? Alberta just about lost their shit over it. Does the expression "Let the Eastern bastards freeze in the dark" ring any bells?
I'd also be curious to see what you envision an NEP emcompassing.
harper is an "idiot" good timing on his part, to have 31% of the vote. He has no contact to reason, eventhough coming from religious Alberta.

NEP 1983 Canada 15 BBL = 1984-2013 US 19-120 BBL.

The numbers of lost revenue by Alberta is...
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#9641 Feb 12, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
Come on dummy respone...oh i meam respond!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#9642 Feb 12, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about spelling/gammer. I want comprehenion from you TV watching/easy going/Canucks.
That comprehenion is protest towards the illegal invasion of the world by the USers.
Illegal invasion of Americans????

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9643 Feb 12, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fcking joking!?
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#9644 Feb 13, 2013
It's Canada. Mostly Catholic. They also ally with Islam. All others are not welcome. Same as most of Europe.

Gypsie go home!

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#9645 Feb 13, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the dummy? Ho..lee..shit dude. Still waiting for your response on Harper and an NEP. Or are you just conveniently ignoring that fucktarded post of yours because you KNOW it was nothing but absolute drivel?
And talk about TV watchers, don't make me laugh. You appear to have the attention span of a gnat. A definite sign of either ADD or too much TV as a kid.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#9646 Feb 13, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
harper is an "idiot" good timing on his part, to have 31% of the vote. He has no contact to reason, eventhough coming from religious Alberta.
Cry me a river. His majority govt is still higher than Chretien's second majority govy.
Cana wrote:
NEP 1983 Canada 15 BBL = 1984-2013 US 19-120 BBL.
The numbers of lost revenue by Alberta is...
...not Harper's fault. Want to blame someone, look straight at the govt and people of Alberta(and BC and Saskatchewan to a lesser extent).
Tell me something sport, why aren't you complaining about the 12 years of Liberal rule under Chretien/Martin when they had PLENTY of time to throw together an NEP while they permitted the continued expansion and exploitation of the oil sands?
Yet you're perfectly happy to shit on Harper after only two years of a majority govt.
Take your partisan hackery and try selling it to someone with a 2 digit IQ cuz I ain't buyin' it.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#9647 Feb 13, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell do you want me to respond to? Some inane ramblings about Bush?
Psssst, I have a little info for you. Bush has been out of the oval office for over 4 years now. The boogie man is gone. You don't need to be scared of him any more little girl.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#9648 Feb 13, 2013
Cana wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal invasion? I guess an ignorant muzzie like you, has never heard of a UN resolution. I bet you'll really be screaming, when it's been decided to shut form Iran's nuclear weapons program down. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#9649 Feb 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal invasion? I guess an ignorant muzzie like you, has never heard of a UN resolution. I bet you'll really be screaming, when it's been decided to shut form Iran's nuclear weapons program down. <¦-o
Edit *shut down*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

British Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minor 2.9-magnitude earthquake felt in Abbotsford 3 hr Sam 1
News Two communities declare states of em 13 hr community discussion 1
The Ministry for childen and family development... (Sep '13) Sat StuckintheCracks 54
News Dancing all the way to Winnipeg Sat Tickle Me Harper 1
News All special reports Thu Saulnierville ear... 1
News Calgary, Scotland? The quaint European places t... Jul 1 Under the Scotsma... 1
News Saanich police briefs: Driver takes down would-... Jun 30 Retards 4
More from around the web