Brantford is Welfare Capital of the W...

Brantford is Welfare Capital of the World

Posted in the Brantford Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Crack Dealer

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Jul 30, 2008
There are more losers in Brantford on Welfare than the average city.They give me their welfare cheques for crack.
Paul

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Jul 30, 2008
Apparently,Brantford has more single mothers under the age of 21 per capita than anywhere else in North America or possibly the world.These people are losers as all they want to do is live off the government for free.The way they do it is get pregnant.They are also seeing it from their parents who have lived off welfare for generatons.We are now seeing 4th generation welfare.The kids are the ones who suffer.But,how stupid are the people that keep paying taxes to support this arcane sytem as well as the people who work in social services that keep issueing cheques for such nonsense.
Paul

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Jul 30, 2008
Crack Dealer wrote:
There are more losers in Brantford on Welfare than the average city.They give me their welfare cheques for crack.
Your comment is very believable.None of the crackheads work as they all collect welfare.When the crack screws them up after several years they go and collect disability.This is called democracy.They should all be cut off the system for life.
Paul

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Jul 31, 2008
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment is very believable.None of the crackheads work as they all collect welfare.When the crack screws them up after several years they go and collect disability.This is called democracy.They should all be cut off the system for life.
Yes! I know I am right.You wouldn't believe the business that I do at the begining of the month.I am thinking of just going to welfare myself and pick up all the cheques.I might as well as they give them to me anyways.
Crack Dealer

Ottawa, Canada

#5 Jul 31, 2008
Paul wrote:
Apparently,Brantford has more single mothers under the age of 21 per capita than anywhere else in North America or possibly the world.These people are losers as all they want to do is live off the government for free.The way they do it is get pregnant.They are also seeing it from their parents who have lived off welfare for generatons.We are now seeing 4th generation welfare.The kids are the ones who suffer.But,how stupid are the people that keep paying taxes to support this arcane sytem as well as the people who work in social services that keep issueing cheques for such nonsense.
Go downtown Brantford and see all the crackwhores working the streets.They have needle marks all over their arms,they are skinny from not eating.They solicit almost anyone and everyone that goes within 10ft. of them.
Crack Dealer

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Jul 31, 2008
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what they do.In fact I have never met a crackhead who wasn't on social assistance.They spend their cheques in about 3 days and then they are are stealing and the women are out whoring.I wonder how they pay the rent.
Vicki

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Jul 31, 2008
I have a crackhead in my family.He is a liar an a thief.He will steal anything from anybody and gives a damn about no one or anything.It is so bad that he is not allowed at any of the families or relatives homes for fear that he will rob them.
Researcher

Kitchener, Canada

#9 Aug 4, 2008
There seems to be a lot of misinformation in this blog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ken

Ottawa, Canada

#10 Aug 6, 2008
There is no misinformation on this blog.You are just to ignorant to view and realize the facts.
unknown

Belleville, Canada

#11 Aug 25, 2008
instead of putting down crackheads exspecially by a drug dealer, get them help instead of selling and infecting-poising the brantford youth, your just as bad or worse by putting the prduct at reach for these people. it sounds like your just bragging about being a drug dealer.
unknown

Belleville, Canada

#12 Aug 27, 2008
hey paul its getting close to your pay day, on the goverment lets see if you do the right thing this month, with all your bragging talk. Be a man and step up to the plate, remember in real ball theres only three srikes.If your not feeding there not eating, maybe there buy some real food.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thomas

Ottawa, Canada

#14 Aug 27, 2008
unknown wrote:
hey paul its getting close to your pay day, on the goverment lets see if you do the right thing this month, with all your bragging talk. Be a man and step up to the plate, remember in real ball theres only three srikes.If your not feeding there not eating, maybe there buy some real food.
I will be sure to make a donation at the food bank for you.But if you didn't spend all your money on booze and drugs you might be able to buy some groceries!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thomas

Ottawa, Canada

#15 Aug 27, 2008
Vicki wrote:
I have a crackhead in my family.He is a liar an a thief.He will steal anything from anybody and gives a damn about no one or anything.It is so bad that he is not allowed at any of the families or relatives homes for fear that he will rob them.
Here are a couple of really great sites checking out and a very good read:

http://www.crackreality.com/
Crack Reality

http://maxpages.com/crackcentral
Crackhead Central - Life Style - http___maxpages.com_crackcentr al
the only way

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Sep 24, 2008
I have 2 crackhead nephews in my family who have robbed and stolen off their own grandmother ffs..not once but many times.I hope one day somebody kills em both..that will be one of the happiest days of my life.Get them help?Gimme a break....Effin kill em!!!!
Tony

Ottawa, Canada

#17 Sep 24, 2008
the only way wrote:
I have 2 crackhead nephews in my family who have robbed and stolen off their own grandmother ffs..not once but many times.I hope one day somebody kills em both..that will be one of the happiest days of my life.Get them help?Gimme a break....Effin kill em!!!!
I agree.They will not straighten out.The only cost of rehabilitation is the cost of the bullets.
Brent

Brantford, Canada

#20 Dec 30, 2008
Brantford has so much welfare it is sickening.These people do not want to work....they are bums.They screw themselves up on drugs and then they go and get disability.It is pathetic and I am sick of paying for it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John

Brantford, Canada

#21 Dec 30, 2008
I am a landlord in the city and I refuse to rent to welfare or social assistance people.They never pay the rent on time and thay always live like pigs.After they leave I have to rebuild the unit and I cannot suit the tenants for damages as the are on welfare.They also bring over their losers friends and create trouble for other tenants as well as neighbors.As far as I am concerned the welfare workers can let them go live at their place.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Brantford, Canada

#23 Jan 16, 2009
I moved in from the states...and i lived in one great city, it was amazing. Education was great, the area had a strong economy, it was ranked as the 22nd best place to live in the states. Now i move to brantford, 11th highest crime and 2nd highest sexual assault o.O I bloody hate this city
anonymous

Brantford, Canada

#24 Jan 18, 2009
What about the people that actually need the help? I am a single mom only because the father got extremely jealous of the baby and became abusive because he was not getting the attention he wanted. Some people other than crack heads need the help to get back on their feet, find housing and good jobs or go back to school.
Morgaine

Kitchener, Canada

#25 Jan 21, 2009
I spent a year and a half on social assistance because I had no other choice I was a single mother with no dad in the picture at the time. Being on assistance gave me the time and the chance to spend with my child while they were younger and getting that bond was great. When I was better able to I went back to full time work. But without this help I dont know if I would have made it that far. So not everyone on assistance is a crackhead or a whore or a bad tenant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brantford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand River: A waterway's rise to its former gr... Apr 11 GRCA 1
Brant Meetups (Sep '15) Apr 2 Bob 2
Being Bi or Gay in an up-tight city like Brantford (Jun '13) Mar '16 jason 37
News Ontario's Legislative Building sits on the hist... Nov '15 MLA 1
Brantford Music Thread (Oct '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 11
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov '15 Brantford delivery 1
Gay brantford (Apr '15) Oct '15 fredjohn200 3
More from around the web