Sikh School Vandalised
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HUMAN

Milton, Canada

#1 Jul 14, 2012
This is not only a shame but a cowardness done by left over rednecks in Brampton.They have nothing left to do anymore.Attacking on kids organisation? Now the whole community knows how dirty, cheap, jelous and coward they are. no room for these rednecks in CANADA.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#2 Jul 14, 2012
From what I've seen, the guilty party are probably other Sikhs.

Either moderate or Fundamentalists that hate the other Sikhs.

Also it could have been the Muslims, Chinese, Hindus, or any of the other groups that Sikhs fight with.
HUMAN

Milton, Canada

#3 Jul 16, 2012
The Truth wrote:
From what I've seen, the guilty party are probably other Sikhs.
Either moderate or Fundamentalists that hate the other Sikhs.
Also it could have been the Muslims, Chinese, Hindus, or any of the other groups that Sikhs fight with.
.Is this your openion or are you trying to defend rednecks?
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#4 Jul 16, 2012
HUMAN wrote:
<quoted text>.Is this your openion or are you trying to defend rednecks?
I condem the guilty, regardless of race, color, or religion.

Just pointing out that there are many, many redneck Sikhs,

In BC they are the ones always fighting in their schools and temples, or weddings.
hazy haze

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jul 16, 2012
HUMAN wrote:
<quoted text>.Is this your openion or are you trying to defend rednecks?
i agree probabluy done by Indians themselves for attention. Rednecks are going to waste time on Indians. They want nothing to do with them anyway.
hazy haze

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jul 16, 2012
i agree probably done by Indians themselves for attention. Rednecks are not going to waste time on Indians. They want nothing to do with them anyway.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#7 Jul 16, 2012
hazy haze wrote:
<quoted text> i agree probabluy done by Indians themselves for attention. Rednecks are going to waste time on Indians. They want nothing to do with them anyway.
Possibly a student from the school, upset about something, trying to get back at his teacher or principal.
hazy haze

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jul 16, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly a student from the school, upset about something, trying to get back at his teacher or principal.
most likely
garver

Moseley, VA

#9 Jul 17, 2012
I would rather have rednecks in brampton, than these good for nothing sikh's any day.
because at least there here from birth not like the older sikhs that havent contributed to this city at all.They destroy the health care, dont pay taxes, and they only care about themselfs not the community.Did you ever notice sikhs dont put birth or death notices in the paper as they are corrupt and reuse names to scam the government.Brampton use to be a nice family oriented community before they moved here, now its a slum just like parts of india.Everywhere you go you see them sitting around doing nothing.
HUMAN

Milton, Canada

#10 Jul 17, 2012
hazy haze wrote:
i agree probably done by Indians themselves for attention. Rednecks are not going to waste time on Indians. They want nothing to do with them anyway.
.First of all why would any INDIAN do that to his or her own religious school.
Red necks are getting sick of getting their jobs, cherches, schools and neighborhoods getting taken over.I think its a matter of being jeleous.
Hazy haze

Toronto, Canada

#11 Jul 17, 2012
HUMAN wrote:
<quoted text>.First of all why would any INDIAN do that to his or her own religious school.
Red necks are getting sick of getting their jobs, cherches, schools and neighborhoods getting taken over.I think its a matter of being jeleous.
because indians are morons looking for attention, they get enough already ripping off the system.
Hazy haze

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jul 17, 2012
garver wrote:
I would rather have rednecks in brampton, than these good for nothing sikh's any day.
because at least there here from birth not like the older sikhs that havent contributed to this city at all.They destroy the health care, dont pay taxes, and they only care about themselfs not the community.Did you ever notice sikhs dont put birth or death notices in the paper as they are corrupt and reuse names to scam the government.Brampton use to be a nice family oriented community before they moved here, now its a slum just like parts of india.Everywhere you go you see them sitting around doing nothing.
or riding a bike that looks like its from the 1800"s
zizzerzazzerzuzz

Canada

#13 Jul 17, 2012
oxymoron example: honest East Indian
HUMAN

Milton, Canada

#14 Jul 19, 2012
garver wrote:
.You are not the one to decide who will stay in BRAMPTON who will not.Brampton was Bramalea when rednecks were born here.what have they done to Bramalea in 2-3 decades? nothing.Not only sikhs or east indians,all south asians moved to Bramalea and made is BRAMPTON. Check out all new plazas,businesses,religious places and now schools. there is nowhere any existance of rednecks. the reason is simple. South asians are hard working and have money to invest. rednecks are jeleous,out of jobs, collecting immigrant paid taxed money thru unemployment.half of the rednecks are separated and divorced and their kids are raised by women shelters and child aid societies , thatswhere all the tax money is getting wasted.If any immigrant loses his or her job they are ready to do any job to earn money. rednecks start collecting unemployment until they bump into a high paid job.
HUMAN

Milton, Canada

#15 Jul 19, 2012
Hazy haze wrote:
<quoted text> because indians are morons looking for attention, they get enough already ripping off the system.
.Your name tells everything all redenecks are getting HAZY in Brampton.Just to correct you here about ripping the system.This country is an immigrant country. no single community is allowed to dominate.rednecks were lazy,not doing their jobs efficiently thatswhy they have been taken over by south asians.rednecks have no history, no tradition they dont even know who was their real dad.so making fun of bikes from 1800 is baseless.atleast they own something. what your redneck ancestors have left for you?old 2 bedroom cottage looking houses?thatswht they earned in their whole life/ and offcourse two three ex wifes with bunch of kids who calls you cousin of another mom.
garver

Moseley, VA

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Human must be a paki because he really believes that indians built brampton what a loser. Brampton
was here long before any parasite indian came here.
The only thing indians do is kill their wives, or cheat on them, or throw little girls in the garbage.I bet that the van that was hit on the QEW
was by the truck was a indian who probaly paid for his license.How many indians live in one house 20
or maybe more, what a bunch of losers.Also indians only live close to the airport so they can get out of the country fast when they break the law or are found out that their illegal.I heard a story of a paki woman who applied for a job in mississauga and she said she had all these degrees, but when she went for a interview the bitch couldnt speak english and the company called the college where she said she got her education and theyve never heard of her and they found out all her documents were fake. Take a look at india also theres 12 million kids who cant read or write and theres only poor people or rich in india and mass graves with just female bodies in them.Were not jealous of your culture we laugh at it.Ya we get divorced and go our own ways while indians will kill their wives or their family members over dowry or when they cant take the marriage anymore. Also most white people live in nice communitys now as brampton is full of scum like you and we have nice houses up north where just are family lives not 30 pakis in a 2 bedroom house what a bunch of losers. Now im going to go and laugh about you human or should i say paki boy who is a dreamer.BY the way most of the men and woman who die for this country are 99% white where do you coward pakis hide.ITs almost time to play cowboys and indians again.
HUMAN

Milton, Canada

#17 Jul 19, 2012
garver wrote:
Human must be a paki because he really believes that indians built brampton what a loser. Brampton
The only thing indians do is kill their wives, or cheat on them, or throw little girls in the garbage.I bet that the van that was hit on the QEW
was by the truck was a indian who probaly paid for his license.How many indians live in one house 20
or maybe more, what a bunch of losers.Also indians only live close to the airport so they can get out of the country fast when they break the law or are found out that their illegal.I heard a story of a paki woman who applied for a job in mississauga and she said she had all these degrees, but when she went for a interview the bitch couldnt speak english and the company called the college where she said she got her education and theyve never heard of her and they found out all her documents were fake. Take a look at india also theres 12 million kids who cant read or write and theres only poor people or rich in india and mass graves with just female bodies in them.Were not jealous of your culture we laugh at it.Ya we get divorced and go our own ways while indians will kill their wives or their family members over dowry or when they cant take the marriage anymore. Also most white people live in nice communitys now as brampton is full of scum like you and we have nice houses up north where just are family lives not 30 pakis in a 2 bedroom house what a bunch of losers. Now im going to go and laugh about you human or should i say paki boy who is a dreamer.BY the way most of the men and woman who die for this country are 99% white where do you coward pakis hide.ITs almost time to play cowboys and indians again.
. GARVER OR PIECE OF GRAVE. LISTEN go to school and find out who are indians and what is paki. second thing we are talking about achievements of south asians and you are trying to point out on indians and your self made redneck name paki.You spend all day looking for INDIANS what they do.yes indians or south asians live together to support each other until they buy out your bankrupt house.thatswhy South asians are more wealthy than you kind of moron rednecks.
HUMAN

Milton, Canada

#18 Jul 19, 2012
garver wrote:
. Another reminder, speaking of moving upnorth. Make sure you take your boat with you which your ancestors came on to this country.South asians dont come on boats, they come on airplanes because CANADA welcomes them and they pay huge landing fee which your ancestors never paid.
HUMAN

Milton, Canada

#19 Jul 19, 2012
garver wrote:
Speaking of eduvcation and qualification, go check out all canadian and US universities how many south asian kids are getting ready to take over all top notch jobs which are all screwed up by last generation of left over redneck white trashes.
Hazy

Toronto, Canada

#20 Jul 19, 2012
Human you reall ate stupid. Garver hit it on the nose all the way. Indian know the sytsem full well. They truly soak the systen including welfare pal. Although I will say, some of your women are not so shabby. I did one last week and man was she scared her husband would find out. Its not just the men Garver. There women are quite the trick too. Don't let thme fool you with their innocence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's on this week (Jul '14) 21 hr sam 90
Black man from USA looking to find a Black nei... (Jan '14) Jun 24 dufus rufus 21
brown brampton gay teens who want to have fun Jun 23 lfh89 9
Gay fun (Jul '15) Jun 19 Shwin 24
News Police follow trail of blood to find Brampton s... Jun 18 kaopi 1
News Break-down (Dec '10) Jun 15 sam 7
Music in Brampton (Oct '15) Jun 14 shwin 6
More from around the web