Boat to India
Jasbinder

Brampton, Canada

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Hello, my name is Jasbinder (jazzie). I am wondering if any of my people are interested in pooling money together so we can build a boat and sail back to India. I don't like it in Brampton anymore. The white people are so rude and treat indians like slaves. India is so much nicer. We can ride goat and play flute in village. There are many caves available in the side of mountain for whole family.
Human

Brampton, Canada

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Jasbinder wrote:
Hello, my name is Jasbinder (jazzie). I am wondering if any of my people are interested in pooling money together so we can build a boat and sail back to India. I don't like it in Brampton anymore. The white people are so rude and treat indians like slaves. India is so much nicer. We can ride goat and play flute in village. There are many caves available in the side of mountain for whole family.
Yea I hear we actually did that. We sailed back to India to inform most of the village how great Canada is . Almost the entire village were given work visas. Now they are full fledged Canadian citizens accepting every benefit offered. What's great too is that they leave in the winter come back to Canada and still enjoy the benefits they would not receive back home. I think you should go back and spread the word. You will be a hero. Tahnks for sharing Jazzie.your the best.
India Num1

Etobicoke, Canada

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Thanks Jazzie I mentioned this to everyone back home. The whole pind will be arriving shortly.
Canada Zindabad!
Jasbinder

Brampton, Canada

#4 Sep 6, 2012
India Num1 wrote:
Thanks Jazzie I mentioned this to everyone back home. The whole pind will be arriving shortly.
Canada Zindabad!
To all my brown people. You are welcome. Soak the sytem dry.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Human wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I hear we actually did that. We sailed back to India to inform most of the village how great Canada is . Almost the entire village were given work visas. Now they are full fledged Canadian citizens accepting every benefit offered. What's great too is that they leave in the winter come back to Canada and still enjoy the benefits they would not receive back home. I think you should go back and spread the word. You will be a hero. Tahnks for sharing Jazzie.your the best.
That's immigration fraud azzhole!

Location hidden

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Human wrote:
<quoted text> Yea I hear we actually did that. We sailed back to India to inform most of the village how great Canada is . Almost the entire village were given work visas. Now they are full fledged Canadian citizens accepting every benefit offered. What's great too is that they leave in the winter come back to Canada and still enjoy the benefits they would not receive back home. I think you should go back and spread the word. You will be a hero. Tahnks for sharing Jazzie.your the best.
What a bunch beggars. Poor filthy sand Ni& &ers!
Human

Brampton, Canada

#7 Sep 11, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
F off cracker

Location hidden

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Human wrote:
<quoted text> F off cracker
TaTa! Don't miss your Boat!
Human

Brampton, Canada

#9 Sep 11, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
TaTa! Don't miss your Boat!
Ta Ta you're an idiot.
James

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#10 Nov 19, 2012
India is difficult basket case to understand. On the one hand it claims to be civilized, democracy, huge middle class, more millionaires than the rest of the world combined. Yet, it is a huge slum country, filthy, open sewers, widespread starvation and poverty. Indians emigrate to all parts of the world waving degrees of questionable value, bragging about their ability to contribute, but inevitably end up sucking up welfare, healthcare, and scamming the pension systems. They are unwelcome everywhere that they have been allowed to emigrate to. UK, Scandanavia, Australia, UAE, no one wants them. They are lazy, unreliable, dishonest and will suck all the goodness out of the liberal countries they move to. They want nothing more than a free ride. They have taken over the I T Industry with their low wages, but ask anyone in the business, their output is low, the quality non existent and the failure to meet budgets and deadlines is legendary. Canada is being colonized by these people. Time to wake up. It is already to late, but you may be able to slow it down.
Sureet

Canada

#11 Nov 20, 2012
James wrote:
India is difficult basket case to understand. On the one hand it claims to be civilized, democracy, huge middle class, more millionaires than the rest of the world combined. Yet, it is a huge slum country, filthy, open sewers, widespread starvation and poverty. Indians emigrate to all parts of the world waving degrees of questionable value, bragging about their ability to contribute, but inevitably end up sucking up welfare, healthcare, and scamming the pension systems. They are unwelcome everywhere that they have been allowed to emigrate to. UK, Scandanavia, Australia, UAE, no one wants them. They are lazy, unreliable, dishonest and will suck all the goodness out of the liberal countries they move to. They want nothing more than a free ride. They have taken over the I T Industry with their low wages, but ask anyone in the business, their output is low, the quality non existent and the failure to meet budgets and deadlines is legendary. Canada is being colonized by these people. Time to wake up. It is already to late, but you may be able to slow it down.
Well nutbar you best spread you're seed real quick, because you paleface are not having enought kids. Soon you're grandkids will be indian too. Better not beg what you really wish for. More of us are on the way. Sucker. James you big dummy.
Sureet

Canada

#12 Nov 20, 2012
James knows full out that he is defeated, so he comes here to drain his sorrows. Quite frankly no one gives a sh*t. Too bad James the reality is you will eventually be the minority in every urban city in Canada and then there will be no room and we will take over rural too. You know how we love our farming. James you are nothing but a 2 bit loser. Goof ball.
Jah Ras

Canada

#14 Nov 20, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Nasty Cracka.
Truth

Chatham, Canada

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Sureet wrote:
<quoted text> Well nutbar you best spread you're seed real quick, because you paleface are not having enought kids. Soon you're grandkids will be indian too. Better not beg what you really wish for. More of us are on the way. Sucker. James you big dummy.
baahahahaha
Bohner

Etobicoke, Canada

#16 Dec 14, 2012
James wrote:
This uneducated fool reminds of those white people that say "do you speak indian". Little do they know that "indian" is not a language. In the same way, this douche bag has categorzied every indian (without knowing how much variety exists in india) as worthless and hopeless. He poses his opinion, that comes from his rear end by the way, as a fact and he probably learned everything he knows about india from wikipedia or slum dog millionaire.

The problem with India is that there is a weak middle class not huge like you have stated. With more service industry and manufacturing jobs the middle class is developing. Another obstacle is social mobility which they are years behind in because of the hindu caste systems strangle hold on society. All in all, they have made huge strides under the leadership of Manmohan Singh and are ranked within the top 10 highest GDP (slightly ahead of Canada). There GPI is slowly rising as well but are still lower-middle. They will soon hit upper-middle and be on par with most Euro countries.
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Bohner wrote:
<quoted text>
This uneducated fool reminds of those white people that say "do you speak indian". Little do they know that "indian" is not a language. In the same way, this douche bag has categorzied every indian (without knowing how much variety exists in india) as worthless and hopeless. He poses his opinion, that comes from his rear end by the way, as a fact and he probably learned everything he knows about india from wikipedia or slum dog millionaire.
The problem with India is that there is a weak middle class not huge like you have stated. With more service industry and manufacturing jobs the middle class is developing. Another obstacle is social mobility which they are years behind in because of the hindu caste systems strangle hold on society. All in all, they have made huge strides under the leadership of Manmohan Singh and are ranked within the top 10 highest GDP (slightly ahead of Canada). There GPI is slowly rising as well but are still lower-middle. They will soon hit upper-middle and be on par with most Euro countries.
But the biggest problems in India are the 700,000,000 poverty stricken people that defecate on the streets and beaches each day.

Plus India's huge debt, huge inflation and worthless rupee.

In 20 years there will be another half billion starving Indians in India.
That country has no hope.
Jim

Chatham, Canada

#18 Dec 15, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
But the biggest problems in India are the 700,000,000 poverty stricken people that defecate on the streets and beaches each day.
Plus India's huge debt, huge inflation and worthless rupee.
In 20 years there will be another half billion starving Indians in India.
That country has no hope.
Neither do you.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Bohner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell cares!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greenbelt Intended to be Permantent Protection (Dec '10) Thu not too permanent eh 5
News Coptic Orphans' 25th Anniversary Galas in Canad... May 27 church and state 1
Why is my city (Brampton) 90% Indian? (Apr '12) May 15 Proud Pubjabi 121
News New highway an option to handle growth (Sep '09) May 9 what it will bring 30
News Brampton, Ont. allows library to remain on city... May 4 community stories 1
There's SO many SEXY Indian chicks in BRAMPTON.... (Jun '12) Apr '15 Navi 57
BRAMPTON ,another punjab out of INDIA (May '11) Apr '15 zoltrix007 74
More from around the web