Donald Trump Disrespecting Heterosexu...

Donald Trump Disrespecting Heterosexuality!

Posted in the Athabasca Forum

David Jeffrey Spetch

Sarnia, Canada

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Donald Trump Disrespecting Heterosexuality!

This insanity, Donald Trump appears for now to be supporting by turning a beauty pageant into a circus, makes a complete mockery of heterosexuality and I am completely disgusted and appalled that this got so far out of hand in the first place! What do I mean makes a mockery out of heterosexuality you wonder? Genital mutilation leads to unsuspecting heterosexual victims being taken advantage of in this most disgusting and traumatizing of ways and these homosexuals in getting mutilated genitalia completely disrespects the very foundation of the meaning of the word heterosexuality because again it is heterosexuals who are the victims in this insanity! Donald Trump I am severely disappointed with you for so weakly caving to false accusations of discrimination.

Notice these homosexual activists are focusing only upon pulling for sympathy for these sexually mutilated individuals while having absolutely no regard for the heterosexuals being used as Guinea pigs for their sick deceptions?! This insanity is gone way too far. I for one am not just going to sit back and let it happen! Heterosexuality deserves to be respected, not crapped on in every way by a bunch of homosexuals constantly and falsely whining discrimination while discriminating what it means to be heterosexual / trying to degrade heterosexuals in every way they can possibly think of to now a bunch of dumb guinea pigs to be used and abused at their leisure!

Homosexuals go around expecting everyone to just accept them for being a homosexual and yet they can't accept it when someone claims to be heterosexual. They go way out of their way to try and deceive heterosexuals thus disrespect heterosexuality with having absolutely no regard then these homosexual mentalities then turn around and blame heterosexuals for being taken advantage of and cry hate crime or discrimination every time their sickly actions come with repercussion.

You stand up for homosexual deceptions and the bias media makes you out to be a hero, if you stand up for heterosexuals / heterosexuality being respected and you use fact backing your claims, you are discriminated against in many ways and made out to be a hater. Now you tell me whats wrong with this picture?!!

Heterosexuals / heterosexuality deserves respect, not to be discriminated against / degraded. Everyone who supports genital mutilation (the pageant becoming a circus) supports heterosexuals being taken advantage of / degraded in this most insanely deceptive of ways = discrimination right in the face of the public while deceiving the public to encourage it as a good thing! This is what you are doing Donald! Homosexual activists obviously have no respect for heterosexuality, now they want the public to support this deception which completely disrespects heterosexuality as well disrespects what it means to be a man and what it means to be a woman.

You are glorifying this deception by supporting the pageant becoming a circus Donald Trump. You are encouraging homosexuals to continue to disrespect and dump all over heterosexuality!

More here at quiet Yahoo group

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Age_Of_My...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athabasca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guelph man key in saving Rupert's Land for Canada Jul 3 Mother Theresa Sp... 3
News Wildfire forces about 2,000 people from homes i... May '15 same troubles 1
News Arctic oil and gas must stay in ground to limit... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Fun Facts 1
News (Oct '14) Oct '14 need 4 Adjustment 1
News VIDEO: Canadian Tire, Leonardo DiCaprio head no... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Arctic 1
News Chinese arrest of former PetroChina Canadian ch... (Jul '14) Jul '14 New China 1
News By-election winds favour the Liberals (Jul '14) Jul '14 your city news 1
More from around the web