Member of Parliament Bob Zimmer Atten...

Member of Parliament Bob Zimmer Attends Wartime Supper with Veterans and Students from Across Canada

There are 1 comment on the Canada NewsWire story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Member of Parliament Bob Zimmer Attends Wartime Supper with Veterans and Students from Across Canada. In it, Canada NewsWire reports that:

"This wartime supper helps these youth understand the contribution of Canadians on the home front during the Second World War," said Minister Blaney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada NewsWire.

Judy Gould

Canada

#1 Nov 10, 2012
bob zimmer would better serve veterans if he became aware if the compensation issues raised this past week by cknw where veterans are not being supported post war trauma by our government. perhaps he should forget about community engagement and engage with some distressed veterans and become their advocate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Octogenarian newlyweds prove you're never too o... Apr 23 Always Use Protec... 4
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... Apr 22 cubeshaker 10
News ottawa_photographer_45096283 Apr 18 STOP the MADNESS 1
News More emissions, more problems Apr 17 litesong 3
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... Apr 16 M i s s i s s I P... 5
News Harper emerges to speak to Republicans and Cons... Apr 13 Harpo Suicide Wat... 2
News Albertans rally to help Taber councillor who ne... Apr 12 Transgenic Pig So... 1
More from around the web