'White supremacist' puts a genteel fa...

'White supremacist' puts a genteel face on racism

There are 298 comments on the National Post story from Aug 15, 2010, titled 'White supremacist' puts a genteel face on racism. In it, National Post reports that:

Paul Fromm, Canada First Immigration Reform Committee director, talks to the media during a protest against the rescue of Tamils, at CFB Esquimalt in Victoria, B.C., on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
tips

Waterloo, Canada

#333 Dec 15, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what an original, stunning riposte questioning my sexuality. Ouch. AND you managed to do it while showing off your illiteracy in TWO languages. Good show old bean.
YES it was stunning I agree, the riposte did not question sexuality PERSAY...tho I also like to USE caps for certain words. Are you struggling WITH somthing you would like to talk about?
paul ARTs shykora

Calgary, Canada

#334 Dec 16, 2012
....AHHH...ome of us GOOD-WHITE-Folks're kind and gentle,and most $$$ successful...eh..(+)..yada uu...redneck hillbilly ..yodeling
paul ARTs shykora

Calgary, Canada

#335 Dec 16, 2012
....Cattle,Oil..Gas...hogs,dai ry,horses,...FRUIT...fishing,t rapping....mixed-Farming and such...eh..Oh ,and the ART's...$$$$...yada u...(+)...shalom..salom...

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#336 Dec 16, 2012
tips wrote:
<quoted text> YES it was stunning I agree, the riposte did not question sexuality PERSAY...tho I also like to USE caps for certain words. Are you struggling WITH somthing you would like to talk about?
You're not an illiterate boob PER SE, you just come across as one.
Apparently, following the conversations in a thread ain't your forte either, unless you're also posting as slimjim.
iamwhatevrusayia m

Waterloo, Canada

#337 Dec 17, 2012
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not an illiterate boob PER SE, you just come across as one.
Apparently, following the conversations in a thread ain't your forte either, unless you're also posting as slimjim.
your have a rare intution. More rare is the fact you don't dismiss it. Folks like you and I are why humanity isn't still huddled in caves and eating lice out of eachothers heads. Mainstream has difficulty with this, let them
iamwhatevrusayia m

Waterloo, Canada

#338 Dec 17, 2012
that's supposed to be a compiliment I guess. Some of is like to speak jibberish in an artsy fartsy way. Some of us like to speak in a lauguage that says 'wtf does that mean?' What color am I? What culture am I? What is it about me that stirs up the most hate? Focus on that so I can watch you get eatin alive. Bwahahahaha
PAUL ARTs shykora

Calgary, Canada

#339 Dec 18, 2012
..HAVE A..LOVELY...WHite-Christmas,Me rry...eh...All the Other-Culture- Folk's are welcome,here....GOD Bless...romantic Alberta turkey,pheasant and goose...
PAUL ARTs shykora

Calgary, Canada

#340 Dec 18, 2012
....OUR Jesus Christ...''Love's''...All....e h..
albe ahorses petootie

Victoria, Canada

#342 Dec 19, 2012
seems that you disagree with the un hc on refugees also. Canada signed on , ask a politician to get out of the Un if you want , promise to vote for the candidate that will do this, ok you don't want to do that.
Suggest that so called whites, the light skinned variety are not natives but came from europe, or there ancestors did, ok so since I'm from Asia or Africa does that matter? The doors should be open wide to those who arrive on our shores we need future taxpayers our families aren't having enough babies i'm warned . So stop the taxpayer expense and allow those who have no crime record in , maybe speak English /French would be a benefit , but open those Canada gates .
EaatTheMotherF---ingApple wrote:
lol, Canada these days takes in all the garbage of the world. 3rd world dumping ground. I have friends and family in Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and the surrounding area, as well as Calgary and other places. Burnaby is in danger too. These people like to wave the Canadian flag for everyone to see and put on acts that would make a sopa opera actor blush. My family told me how the neighbourhood went to hell after these types moved in, dirty people, their kids join and start their own gangs starting with the attitude, complaining about racist this, racist that. My God, in lots of places these types start with the crap when anyone mentions white people. lol, seriously, youre not supposed white people.(Unless youre native of course, they're allowed to say whiteboy, whiteman) Thats a centuries old term referring to Europeans. In the end, similar things happening with shady types coming from the Carribean countries, African countries, the neighbourhoods have gone to sh** after they started multiplying like cockroaches. They appeal, and appeal, and appeal at immigration rulings and drag on being sent back for years. Wasting millions of taxpayers money. Government leaders should definitely have them move into their building or neighbourhood, get a taste of where the culural mosaic is heading. Best thing I ever did was move from Toronto in 2007.
albe ahorses petootie

Victoria, Canada

#343 Dec 19, 2012
Why regulate the new comers, language wise they should have the same rights as all to speak any language. Ok Trudeau forced the kilometer and kilogram on us. That was why some people disliked that. Coercing people or forcing others to modify to fit some view that the majority even might hold is tyranny ,yup , no one but the tyrant likes that .
Open the gates , all over the world let the people go in here. Caution might ask us to bar those proven to be criminals , but some countries people escape from may make some criminalized at random.
Perhaps post a bond to show good faith, or perhaps sign up to defend Canada for a two year stint in the Armed forces/ support the forces.
More the merrier.
prophet of truth

United States

#344 Dec 30, 2012
albe ahorses petootie wrote:
Why regulate the new comers, language wise they should have the same rights as all to speak any language. Ok Trudeau forced the kilometer and kilogram on us. That was why some people disliked that. Coercing people or forcing others to modify to fit some view that the majority even might hold is tyranny ,yup , no one but the tyrant likes that .
Open the gates , all over the world let the people go in here. Caution might ask us to bar those proven to be criminals , but some countries people escape from may make some criminalized at random.
Perhaps post a bond to show good faith, or perhaps sign up to defend Canada for a two year stint in the Armed forces/ support the forces.
More the merrier.
It is all NWO everywhere, every centimetre of the Earth. We might as well bow to the coming one world dictatorship. I only want some power and a nice black uniform to wear for my loyalty. I like it to be ominous and sinister looking. All the flu shots, gun control prohibition, financial markets, education, entertainment, religion, food, technology are all designed to make the Earth population weaker, dumber, unarmed, regulated, monitored, controlled, enslaved, manipulated. It will be like the novels 1984, Brave New World, and others. Big Brother is watching you. Look these up on youtube. Dictators don't seize power, they trick the people into giving them absolute power and not give it back.
Ugetnolikes

Waterloo, Canada

#346 Dec 30, 2012
prophet of truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all NWO everywhere, every centimetre of the Earth. We might as well bow to the coming one world dictatorship. I only want some power and a nice black uniform to wear for my loyalty. I like it to be ominous and sinister looking. All the flu shots, gun control prohibition, financial markets, education, entertainment, religion, food, technology are all designed to make the Earth population weaker, dumber, unarmed, regulated, monitored, controlled, enslaved, manipulated. It will be like the novels 1984, Brave New World, and others. Big Brother is watching you. Look these up on youtube. Dictators don't seize power, they trick the people into giving them absolute power and not give it back.
Snail on a razor blade. Don't fear the reaper.
prophet of regret

Waterloo, Canada

#347 Dec 30, 2012
We didn't come out of the womb this way. What prodded these feelings of destruction? How much influence does society have on our character molding. 99 percent of this happens in our first years here. Or am I wrong? I do love your references btw, tho its already clear. Wtf have u done as an individual to forward mankinds evolution? Fall in line so we get on with it, your just a barricade. But I can jump higher thatnks to you. Know your role
prophet of mercy

United States

#348 Dec 31, 2012
prophet of regret wrote:
We didn't come out of the womb this way. What prodded these feelings of destruction? How much influence does society have on our character molding. 99 percent of this happens in our first years here. Or am I wrong? I do love your references btw, tho its already clear. Wtf have u done as an individual to forward mankinds evolution? Fall in line so we get on with it, your just a barricade. But I can jump higher thatnks to you. Know your role
Yes, people don't come out of their mother's womb all twisted and dark, but that is what this reality does to people. The most kind, gentle, and conscientious person can be turned into the worst of monsters. There are plenty of historical examples. There is no reason why the future would too different from the present or past. Perhaps it would be more merciful to keep the masses, entertained, medicated, and oblivious?

You like the 3 High Prophets of the Covenant from the HALO video games? Maybe the SPARTAN Master Chief will show up next on this blog to kick some ass?
SHYKORA paul ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#349 Jan 2, 2013
..I's just a ''simple'' whiteman,here...Merry-Christma s...happy new year....eh..yada u u..shalom
Hatchet

Waterloo, Canada

#350 Jan 2, 2013
prophet of mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, people don't come out of their mother's womb all twisted and dark, but that is what this reality does to people. The most kind, gentle, and conscientious person can be turned into the worst of monsters. There are plenty of historical examples. There is no reason why the future would too different from the present or past. Perhaps it would be more merciful to keep the masses, entertained, medicated, and oblivious?
You like the 3 High Prophets of the Covenant from the HALO video games? Maybe the SPARTAN Master Chief will show up next on this blog to kick some ass?
All that game crap about halo aside. You really think evolution can be supressed? "Perhaps it would be more merciful to keep the masses, entertained, medicated, and oblivious?"The question I ask is Wouldn't it make more sense to nurture these traits? Are you saying there's some kind of gain to repressing them? I don't follow?
Perhaps

United States

#351 Jan 3, 2013
Hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>
All that game crap about halo aside. You really think evolution can be supressed? "Perhaps it would be more merciful to keep the masses, entertained, medicated, and oblivious?"The question I ask is Wouldn't it make more sense to nurture these traits? Are you saying there's some kind of gain to repressing them? I don't follow?
Maybe what the 3 "Halo Prophet Hierarchs" are saying is that the NWO has its tentacles attached to everything you and anyone will do, think, watch, say, buy, sell, watch that it really is like 1984, Brave New World, Equilibrium, Ultra Violet, and others? The 1984 Ministry of Peace deals with War, Ministry of Truth deals with Lies, Ministry of Plenty deals with Lack, etc. I think Big Brother is just around the corner. That is our evolution.

Would someone like Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars go before the Senate and bodly announce he will bring tyranny, death and destruction on everyone if he is given Emergency Powers and become a dictator? Of Course not. No sane politician person would give power to an obvious whack job. Instead, he will go before the Senate and claim to need absolute power to fight back the night, fear, uncertainty, disorder and be able to maintain a safe, prosperous, and secure society for all, cut all controls for military and police to buy their personal loyalty, then declare himself dictator for life when everything is in his hands. By that time, if anyone challenges Big Brother, they will cease to exist. It has always repeated history.
PAUL SHYKORA ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#352 Jan 4, 2013
...a simple/GOOD.. white life ..is okay...eh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clean power projects from Three Amigos agreemen... Wed Pedro Pedals Gene... 1
News Cisco To Buy Cloud Security Company CloudLock, ... Wed Hey Pancho 2
News Complaints as four First Nations reserves run o... (Oct '15) Tue JayDee Power Ass 4
News ADL Launches Revolutionary Urine-Based Diagnost... Jun 28 Colon Crag - CTF 1
News A big dig with plenty unknown Jun 25 same Cross Americas 1
News Crops doing better than last year, though that ... Jun 25 Tom 1
News Dos and don'ts of shopping at farmers markets Jun 23 chance 1
More from around the web