'White supremacist' puts a genteel face on racism

Aug 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Post

Paul Fromm, Canada First Immigration Reform Committee director, talks to the media during a protest against the rescue of Tamils, at CFB Esquimalt in Victoria, B.C., on Aug.

Comments
221 - 240 of 298 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2013
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

..AND ..Everything on the social-media INTERNET is monitored....they know who these persons are,here....REAL-Names,Jobs.Ho mes and such...here...eh..

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
^ okay dorky white trash
reminds me
I use to enjoy beating up on the white bouncers after the club closed... right in the middle of the dance floor...
use to hear them boast about being able to bench 400 pounds...
and they were not even dorks like you
Yeah, I beat up a few bouncers in my day as well. What's your point? Are ya bragging 'cuz you think beating up bouncers makes you a tough guy? Or that us Whities will be in awe of your self-proclaimed pugilistic abilties?
I've found over the years that those that brag about all the fights they won or how tough they are, are either assholes that think beating on someone is fun, or they are liars.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I beat up a few bouncers in my day as well. What's your point? Are ya bragging 'cuz you think beating up bouncers makes you a tough guy? Or that us Whities will be in awe of your self-proclaimed pugilistic abilties?
I've found over the years that those that brag about all the fights they won or how tough they are, are either assholes that think beating on someone is fun, or they are liars.
..AGREE,here...Like,man...Lier s',with a very LOW State of SPIRITUAL AND SOCIAL Consciouness...eh..thankyou's. ..eh..yada u u..(+)...shalom..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
..AND ..Everything on the social-media INTERNET is monitored....they know who these persons are,here....REAL-Names,Jobs.Ho mes and such...here...eh..
...HEY...Everything ..here..is recorded...internet-stored....

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

White supremacist belong in jail.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The Notorious Rico wrote:
..maybe you's should be in.....
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

NWO wrote:
LOL!- settle down you ninny...you're posturing again...I get it...hospitals, guns, bouncers. I'm not impressed, and I don't believe you for an instant. You really should be careful with all that tough guy talk otherwise you'll spill too much blood on the floor - lol. Clearly I was right about you pancake face, you're just a troll and a closet homo who likes to watch. "I use to beat up 250 to 330 pound bouncers" My ass! You mean you used to beat off to the bouncers you little faerie after they slapped you around for grabbing their asses at the clubs. I can just see it now, from the way your responding, you're probably just flaming out you fucking little pansy. I don't know whether to laugh or be creeped out!
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g330/ilbo...
If you're looking for a fair match why not take on your wife and kid.
Like I mentioned RIF, had you responded like a man, I would have followed through! But you didn't.
You still haven't figured it out have you? Probably never will.
At least now you made it clear for everyone here WHO wears the pants in your family.
Mo-lan!
^ talk too much buddy...

call me out to fight then you backed down... thats all I need to know didnt even read your bullsheit post....
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
naw I just like telling you I beat up big talking white trash....like you

because thats all you are...big talkers...

plus your white race is getting pushed the fawk out of Canada
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

SHYKIRA ARTs paul wrote:
<quoted text>..then vhy are you's from Richmond B.C.,Canada..???..
what does that have to do with me telling him white men are being raped, like little women, in his US prisons without abandon...

he is the big talking white supremacist
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
btw big mouth, your bragging yourself dummy....

and commenting on a exchange...

between myself and another big mouth... who was asking about my past history on fighting...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

The Notorious Rico wrote:
How about the Black Panthers, or the Bloods or Crips?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

<quoted text>
between myself and another big mouth... who was asking about my past history on fighting...
Does it bother you, that you're not as good of a Chi Com propagandist as DENG is? I bet he's allotted more trips to the opium den than you you're given. <-o

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

<quoted text>
naw I just like telling you I beat up big talking white trash....like you
because thats all you are...big talkers...
Talk about big talkers.*yawn*

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

<quoted text>
A past history you have brought up more than once without being asked about it.
Of course you have no issue with jumping into the middle of an excgange between two other people so stop with the whining hypocricy.
Oh and uh, it's not bragging to casually mention I've beat up the occasional bouncer in my day. Who hasn't? Bragging is talking about how you SPECIFICALLY beat up White bouncers all the time and derived enjoyment out of it. Presumably because you want us to be impressed by how tough you claim to be.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

<quoted text>
AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA now the delusions kick in I see.
Let's see, "visible minorities" account for 16.2% of the total population. Out of that number about 5% are FNs and Blacks whose families have been here since before the American Civil War.

Sorry to burst your racist little bubble there Sport, but we ain't going anywhere for a loooong time.
The estimated "worst case scenario" is that by 2031, 1/3 of Canada's population will be "visible minorities".

That's hardly the ethnic 180 you like to prattle mindlessly on about.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

...ahhhhh...I's just a simple,peaceful WHITE-MAN,here....Lov'n....GOD Bless...(+)...yada u...LOV'yha....eh...shalom..sa lom..
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about big talkers.*yawn*
you are free not to reply to the exchange between myself and him

dummy
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
A past history you have brought up more than once without being asked about it.
Of course you have no issue with jumping into the middle of an excgange between two other people so stop with the whining hypocricy.
Oh and uh, it's not bragging to casually mention I've beat up the occasional bouncer in my day. Who hasn't? Bragging is talking about how you SPECIFICALLY beat up White bouncers all the time and derived enjoyment out of it. Presumably because you want us to be impressed by how tough you claim to be.
dont like it dont read it... Old white trash
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA now the delusions kick in I see.
Let's see, "visible minorities" account for 16.2% of the total population. Out of that number about 5% are FNs and Blacks whose families have been here since before the American Civil War.
Sorry to burst your racist little bubble there Sport, but we ain't going anywhere for a loooong time.
The estimated "worst case scenario" is that by 2031, 1/3 of Canada's population will be "visible minorities".
That's hardly the ethnic 180 you like to prattle mindlessly on about.
did I say the Asians would dominate in numbers?

it will take time to erase centuries of white preference in this country...

whites like you will be good for the manual blue collar labor force...

Chinese Vancouver: A decade of change

HONG KONG Remember "Hongcouver?" You don't hear that word much anymore in the polite society of Vancouver, a city that has grown into Canada's and North America's most effortlessly Asian metropolis.

8.'White' collar professional labour force transformed

Chinese migrants have shifted in a single generation a white collar labour force that was truly "white" to one that is now increasingly Chinese. There are so many who entered professions in the 1970s who were the "first" Chinese in a company or in their workplace, a fact that is easy to forget now that there are so many Chinese in every field.

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story...

The enrollment controversy*

Worries that efforts in the U.S. to limit enrollment of Asian students in top universities may migrate to Canada

According to a 2009 UBC report on direct undergraduate entrants, 43 per cent of its students self-identify as ethnically Chinese, Korean or Japanese, as compared to 38 per cent who self-identify as white.

Although Vancouver is a richly diverse city, according to data from the 2006 census, just 21.5 per cent of its residents identify as a Chinese, Korean or Japanese visible minority.

thought id throw this one in ;
Rethinking the White Australia Policy

Professor Andrew Fraser

Apart from the objective genetic interests at stake, a multiracial society forces white Australians to bear other, more subjectively painful social, economic and political costs. At the high end of Australia's immigrant intake, a growing cognitive elite of East Asians threatens to become similar to "market-dominant minorities" such as the overseas Chinese in Southeast Asia, Jews in Russia or Indians in East Africa.[47] Faced with competition from a growing East Asian population, white Australians will find themselves outgunned: Western-style "old boy" preference networks are only weakly ethnic in character, and, thus, permeable, making them no match for the institutionally-directed, in-group solidarity or "ethnic nepotism" practised by other groups. Endowed with an edge in IQ and a temperament conducive to rigorous regimes of coaching, rote learning and stricter parental discipline, young East Asians already dominate the competition for places in universities and professional schools. Within two to three decades, it is not unreasonable to expect that Australia will have a heavily Asian managerial-professional, ruling class that will not hesitate to promote the interests of co-ethnics at the expense of white Australians.

http://www.ironbarkresources.com/articles/fra ...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Dominant minority

A dominant minority, also known as alien elites if they are recent immigrants, is a group that has overwhelming political, economic or cultural dominance in a country or region despite representing a small fraction of the overall population (a demographic minority).

The term is most commonly used to refer to an ethnic group which is defined along racial, national, religious or cultural lines and that holds a disproportionate amount of power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominant_minorit...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VIDEO: Canadian Tire, Leonardo DiCaprio head no... 7 hr Arctic 1
Five things all Canadian cities should stop ign... Aug 20 hope destroyed by... 1
...G.W..BUSH....artist..... Aug 19 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Feds worried about another 'Idle No More' after... Aug 18 SHYKORA PAUL arts 2
(Canada) 'Pray away the gay': Conversion therap... (Oct '12) Aug 16 Here Is One 147
'The neighbours always tell': How murder houses... Aug 14 Elise Renee Ginge... 2
Cannabis electric car to be made in Canada (Aug '10) Aug 14 Elise Renee Ginge... 11

Search the Alberta Forum:
•••