'White supremacist' puts a genteel fa...

'White supremacist' puts a genteel face on racism

There are 298 comments on the National Post story from Aug 15, 2010, titled 'White supremacist' puts a genteel face on racism. In it, National Post reports that:

Paul Fromm, Canada First Immigration Reform Committee director, talks to the media during a protest against the rescue of Tamils, at CFB Esquimalt in Victoria, B.C., on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#244 Dec 5, 2012
..and/the/OUR...R.C.M.P...WILL BE NOTIFIED....You's ''REAL'' Name and job position will be-----Exposed to the Internet/MEDIA PUBLIC,here....!!!..
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#245 Dec 5, 2012
SHYKoRA ARTs paul wrote:
..and/the/OUR...R.C.M.P...WILL BE NOTIFIED....You's ''REAL'' Name and job position will be-----Exposed to the Internet/MEDIA PUBLIC,here....!!!..
Who are you referring to Paul?
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#246 Dec 5, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't have the balls to do that. He's probably five feet tall, with a big fat head and a flat face. I would guess he's got a pot belly with skinny little arms and tiny hands. Oh and don't forget buck teeth and squinty eyes. Yeah he's a real babe magnet LOL!
Of course he won't show up, he even mentioned in another posting that he remains civil in person. It's all posturing! Even if he decided to meet over a cup of coffee for some light discussion, he'd probably cancel the last minute and make an excuse that he has to get a pedicure or something.

I'm just ruffling the guys feathers, besides I only intended to go for coffee and discussion, nothing more.
SHYKoRA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#247 Dec 5, 2012
..you have FORWARMED,..about the TALK OF...''rapeing'' others,hiding under a FAKE-Name..!!!!!...
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#249 Dec 5, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't have the balls to do that. He's probably five feet tall, with a big fat head and a flat face. I would guess he's got a pot belly with skinny little arms and tiny hands. Oh and don't forget buck teeth and squinty eyes. Yeah he's a real babe magnet LOL!
He may look something like this:

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/fat-ch...

or this

http://images.crestock.com/2960000-2969999/29...

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#250 Dec 5, 2012
NWO wrote:
You read my mind LOL!
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#252 Dec 5, 2012
Super Anonymous Proxy wrote:
White supremacist are mentally challenged.
How do you define or better yet label a white supremacist?
Butbut

Waterloo, Canada

#253 Dec 5, 2012
SHYKoRA ARTs paul wrote:
..you have FORWARMED,..about the TALK OF...''rapeing'' others,hiding under a FAKE-Name..!!!!!...
Epic fail
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#254 Dec 6, 2012
NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to meet with me before I go? I'm not far from your city.
blah blah blah

big talking white trash... the last guy who was a big talker like you didnt even show up...

ill take delight in dislocating a body part of yours before I really lay into you

ill meet you here.... big talker...

Brighouse Lacrosse Box

7840 Granville Avenue, Richmond, BC.

Description of Historic Place:

The currently existing Brighouse Lacrosse Box is a rectangular sports structure with a concrete floor. It is surrounded by a low concrete wall, concrete floor, and wooden bleachers. Its setting in Brighouse Park consists of a park pavilion, mature trees, and formal landscaping.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobkh/343487377/
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#255 Dec 6, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
^ okay dorky white trash

reminds me

I use to enjoy beating up on the white bouncers after the club closed... right in the middle of the dance floor...

use to hear them boast about being able to bench 400 pounds...

and they were not even dorks like you
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#256 Dec 6, 2012
ill be looking for this guy...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#257 Dec 6, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#258 Dec 6, 2012
just name the date and time NWO
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#259 Dec 6, 2012
Why should I waste my time with a no-show. Chances are I'd get to the locale and you'd probably be hidden somewhere in the area, like your car, a park bench or bushes feeding your perverted fetish while beating off over the "thought" of getting into an altercation. It's highly likely that you're tuggin' your little pecker as you read these responses...sick! You see if you were serious about a face to face, your approach would be quite different. However I suspect that your just a troll and a closet homosexual who likes to watch. Nothing more; Very few people have the balls to follow through, and you being the little shit chink that you are zippy, it would be a pointless effort on my part. By the way, I knew you would respond the way you did. Don't waste my time Mongoloid I've got bigger fish to fry.

Actually you remind me of this one creep from downtown Toronto a few years back who used to get his rocks off by calling guys on public payphones in his area. The payphone would ring and occasionally someone would pick it up out of curiosity. The caller would proceed in asking questions about the person's weight, muscularity, and levels of physical aggression etc. Then the caller would offer a substantial amount of money to have the person who answered, go over to his apartment and beat the crap out him, so I'll have to decline on the basis that you're full of shit. Had you responded like a man, things would be different. But you predictably didn't, and a lot of the guys on this forum already know this about you, we've all pegged you for the pathetic excuse you really are.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#260 Dec 6, 2012
NWO wrote:
Why should I waste my time with a no-show. Chances are I'd get to the locale and you'd probably be hidden somewhere in the area, like your car, a park bench or bushes feeding your perverted fetish while beating off over the "thought" of getting into an altercation. It's highly likely that you're tuggin' your little pecker as you read these responses...sick! You see if you were serious about a face to face, your approach would be quite different. However I suspect that your just a troll and a closet homosexual who likes to watch. Nothing more; Very few people have the balls to follow through, and you being the little shit chink that you are zippy, it would be a pointless effort on my part. By the way, I knew you would respond the way you did. Don't waste my time Mongoloid I've got bigger fish to fry.
Actually you remind me of this one creep from downtown Toronto a few years back who used to get his rocks off by calling guys on public payphones in his area. The payphone would ring and occasionally someone would pick it up out of curiosity. The caller would proceed in asking questions about the person's weight, muscularity, and levels of physical aggression etc. Then the caller would offer a substantial amount of money to have the person who answered, go over to his apartment and beat the crap out him, so I'll have to decline on the basis that you're full of shit. Had you responded like a man, things would be different. But you predictably didn't, and a lot of the guys on this forum already know this about you, we've all pegged you for the pathetic excuse you really are.
LOL big talking white trash

lets not forget you are the one who offered to meet up first it wasnt me...

Like I said before I havent advocated violence in my post

but, I have never backed down in a 1 on 1 fight, that was mostly to do with growing up with Neanderthal whites like you

I use to beat up 250 to 330 pound bouncers... after a night of work...guys whose job it is to fight...

then we would go to the hospital get patched up and go to work the next night...

why would I be scared of you

only time I ever backed down was when 4 white guys pulled their guns on me...and me being unarmed and alone

reminds me of tough guys like you... hahaha

now you make excuses on why I wont show...

well then if you thought I wouldnt show before you even asked me...

then why did you ask to in the first place...trying to act like a tough guy online..

like I said I gave you the place you give me the time and date... tough guy

we will even be close to a hospital... as ill hail you a cab and send you there when im done with you
NWO

Vancouver, Canada

#261 Dec 6, 2012
LOL!- settle down you ninny...you're posturing again...I get it...hospitals, guns, bouncers. I'm not impressed, and I don't believe you for an instant. You really should be careful with all that tough guy talk otherwise you'll spill too much blood on the floor - lol. Clearly I was right about you pancake face, you're just a troll and a closet homo who likes to watch. "I use to beat up 250 to 330 pound bouncers" My ass! You mean you used to beat off to the bouncers you little faerie after they slapped you around for grabbing their asses at the clubs. I can just see it now, from the way your responding, you're probably just flaming out you fucking little pansy. I don't know whether to laugh or be creeped out!

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g330/ilbo...

If you're looking for a fair match why not take on your wife and kid.

Like I mentioned RIF, had you responded like a man, I would have followed through! But you didn't.

You still haven't figured it out have you? Probably never will.

At least now you made it clear for everyone here WHO wears the pants in your family.

Mo-lan!
SHYKIORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#263 Dec 6, 2012
whanautwhat wrote:
i wouldn't rape a white guy I barely even have sex at all. and my dck is small so it would be hard to rape him..
....I's TALKING about the ...'''comments'''...,here....

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#264 Dec 6, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
^ okay dorky white trash
reminds me
I use to enjoy beating OFF the white bouncers after the club closed... right in the middle of the dance floor...
use to hear them boast about being able to bench 400 pounds...
and they would throw me down on all fours, you can figure out the rest. I was one bow legged little troll!
So you have more than just prison rape stories, eh...

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#265 Dec 6, 2012
White supremacist are societies embarrassment.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#266 Dec 6, 2012
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you have more than just prison rape stories, eh...
..YHEP AGREE with you's here....these are VERY-SICK..Persons,here...the RCMP and the FBI...WILL BE CALLED/NOTIFIED,..here....if dhis goes on and on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burlington record pressing plant set to tap int... Jan 13 off 2 press plates 1
News Jane Fonda says people should not be fooled by ... Jan 12 Tom Hayden - Senator 2
Canada Is A Paedophile Cult Jan 12 Gog 2
News Stony Plain man in hospital, two others charged... (Jan '12) Jan 9 DJ girard 2
Join FREE ISMAILI DATING SITE TO MEET YOUR ISMA... Jan 9 Achoo 1
News Citing fear of spills, Wisconsin tribe turns on... Jan 8 Peace Pipe-Line 1
News What could be better than Moose Jaw, with a Reg... (Jun '10) Jan 7 mjpast 53
More from around the web