Bob Dylan surprises fans, goes all 'g...

Bob Dylan surprises fans, goes all 'gangster,' at Calgary, Alberta, concert

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Bob Dylan surprises fans, goes all 'gangster,' at Calgary, Alberta, concert. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Bob Dylan keeps 'em guessing. Not only has Dylan perversely ignored his new album, "Tempest," at his four last concerts, but he continues to mix up the set lists, and in doing so, has dug up some real surprises.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

ha ha I was at the conce

Calgary, Canada

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Bob dylan was one of the worst concerts I have ever attended. His voice was so muffled, did not realize he was singing blowing in the wind...till the song was almost over. Music was very 'tinny' what a joke
STP

Calgary, Canada

#2 Oct 11, 2012
I was at the Calgary concert too and it was brilliant. I've seen Bob a few times (in the last 15 years) and this was the best. I loved the way he re-interpreted his own stuff. If you want to hear studio quality versions of songs you've heard a million times, buy the record. Sure, his voice is shot. But nobody growls, or barks like Bob. He says more with one grunt than anybody half his age. The band was crack, top notch. Sound quality was pristine. And Bob was kickin' for a guy who's 71 FFS. He totally brung it. I don't understand anyone who could say that wasn't a GREAT rock show. If its too loud, U R too old my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of fire evacuees from Saskatchewan wi... Sat Port Hardy too 1
News Guelph man key in saving Rupert's Land for Canada Jul 3 Mother Theresa Sp... 3
News Calgary, Scotland? The quaint European places t... Jul 1 Under the Scotsma... 1
News Red Deer accommodating growing Filipino community Jun 30 Phillip Eans 1
News Duffy uses Maple Ridge to pay assistant's cell ... Jun 28 Prez of the Rez 2
News Human costs to utility rates Jun 28 HydroDebt 50Billi... 1
News What could be better than Moose Jaw, with a Reg... (Jun '10) Jun 26 Ginger C 44
More from around the web