Canada still tight with allies after ...

Canada still tight with allies after spy scandal, Toews says

There are 1 comment on the The Province story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Canada still tight with allies after spy scandal, Toews says. In it, The Province reports that:

Sub-Lt. Jeffrey Paul Delisle leaves provincial court after pleading guilty to charges related to communicating information to a foreign entity, before his preliminary hearing in Halifax on October 10, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Province.

Ray

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 11, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakville group starts petition to oppose Glen A... Wed Good Luck 1
News Home-schooling parents can still recover costs ... Dec 5 Home-Schooled in ... 8
News Kenney dismisses Leitch position on screening i... Dec 5 Rhoda Ambrosia - ... 2
News LGBTQ youth conference drives support for GSAs ... Nov 28 Milton Feeb - CBC 3
News Laurier made it his mission to build a scandal-... Nov 25 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 1
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Alberta Nov 25 Genario 1
News Nearly one in five Albertans would drive after ... Nov 22 Blind Drunk KHANS 1
More from around the web