I won the Lottery and got my Ex back!

I won the Lottery and got my Ex back!

Posted in the Alberta Forum

Since: Dec 12

UK

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I have been receiving advices from so many people on different blogs on the internet which I later found out that its all a trick to rip people of their hard earned money.. so i had to go on with my life, unhappy and thinking nothing can be done in my case. Until I was referenced to a spell caster, Dr GoodHeart. I went to his shrine in the united Kingdom and he changed my life. 1st, he helped me get back my ex, then with his help, i won the lottery and now I am a proud millionaire. He also does email and phone consultations. contact me on jayceewilly@gmail.com, am sure my story will encourage somebody
santa

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Ur a millionair and that helped u get ur ex back? You have any idea how much blow and hookers u can buy now? You might even stumble upon a decent women if you arnt consumed by that. You should sign your entire trust over to her then go fight in the afghan war. You won't mind if she stops by my place for a beer will you? We'll be just friends I promise
gonond

Masontown, PA

#3 Dec 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……… Free-Dumb is a Dumb Word ,,money always attracts the opposite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Architect who designed some of Alberta's most u... 15 hr Karma 1
News DeBolt rocked by body find (Apr '08) May 20 Someone 15
News 'Appalled' Trudeau calls for investigation of C... May 17 Randy_N 1
News Tim Hecker - "Rose Light" May 16 Nailed Diamond Al... 1
News 'This is a huge shock to us': What climate chan... May 13 hydro shock 1
News 'A warrior by heart:' Indigenous people enliste... May 6 Good idear 1
News Alberta should switch to nuclear power May 1 how they buy u of... 3