Judge says he struggled with sentence...

Judge says he struggled with sentence for driver who killed three football players

There are 2 comments on the Canada.com story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Judge says he struggled with sentence for driver who killed three football players. In it, Canada.com reports that:

A man convicted in a crash that killed four high school football players from northern Alberta was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison by a judge who said it was the toughest case he has ever faced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Wes Scott

Wetaskiwin, Canada

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I live six hours away from Grand Prairie and yet i find myself commenting on the drunk driving case of Brenden Holubowich. I feel the families of the four boys killed and the only suviver deserve better than what they got.
I beleive the Crown prossicuter (Jason Neustaeter) and the Judge ( William Tilleman ) did not do there job. These two people should go to jail with Holubowich as they are I beleive paid by the goverement and took goverement money as a wage which they did not earn . This is what they would call fraud. They should be disbarred.
Every person who reads this should call there MLA and member of parlement and let them know that you want these two people who work for the people fired and this case reopened and get this killer what he deserves .
Please feel free to repost this
Tracy

CancĂșn, Mexico

#2 Apr 6, 2013
I'm from GP and although I do not know the full story on either sides of this, but my understanding is that this was an accident that should've never ave happened. It might have been possible that both vehicles were driven by drunk speeders & the kids that were all crammed into a tiny pos car took the brunt if the crash. My heart does go out to the families of the victims INCLUDING the guy who has to live with this for the rest of his life. Who's to know that the kids pos car didn't crash into his pickup & cause he had 2 beer with his steak supper, he's the bad guy. I'm not saying that's what I think happened, just that maybe it's possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News B.C. community shuts operations to mourn three ... Sat bob 1
News Alberta schools to offer Arabic-language biling... Oct 11 Sad Bastard 1
News Transgender youth health study reveals 'alarmin... Oct 11 Sad Bastard 1
News Canada puts pressure on allies to monitor far-r... Oct 4 Charlie 1
News The Latest: Trudeau offers condolences over Veg... Oct 3 Trump is a joke 2
News Alberta chasmosaur fossil could shed light on t... Oct 1 greymouser 2
News Four charged in 300-km highway pursuit from Lac... Sep 25 Sad Bastard 1
More from around the web