Family of slain Edmonton-area teacher...

Family of slain Edmonton-area teacher searches for answers one year later

There are 2 comments on the Edmonton Journal story from Oct 13, 2012, titled Family of slain Edmonton-area teacher searches for answers one year later. In it, Edmonton Journal reports that:

As the family of Jolene Cote marked the one-year anniversary of her unsolved slaying Saturday, they're renewing calls for information that could lead to an arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Edmonton Journal.

sikofdisanddat

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Little good doubling that reward did. They can quadruple it and it still won't make a damn difference. As far as I'm concerned the police have totally botched this one. It's stale now, and the damn public won't remember a thing. Even if they decide to release more info now. Stupid fckwits!
Cottonheadedninn ymuggins

Spruce Grove, Canada

#2 Dec 1, 2015
No updates....-sigh-. That doesn't mean there are no leads. Thank goodness we don't handle cases like this, in the US...where speculation is considered newsworthy.
I believe the police at least have an idea of who the suspect is. They can't arrest anyone without solid evidence. You only get one bite at the apple.
Please keep praying for Jolene Cote's family and her case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in murder of Brooks teen (Jul '06) Apr 19 Joey 50
News The centennial of Canada's Vimy Ridge valor Apr 9 meow 1
News Drivers confirmed for World Driving Championship Apr 9 Arnold 1
News Canada would pay the price if Toronto's real es... Apr 9 how now brown cow 1
News Vimy to honour heroes Apr 8 Serenity in Selkirk 5
News Motorists could pay the price during street swe... Apr 8 Hazelwood 1
News Soldiers, police and parks staff hike up mounta... Apr 8 Who went and lived 1
More from around the web