Simons: Witness describes horror of L...

Simons: Witness describes horror of LRT attack

There are 1 comment on the Edmonton Journal story from Jan 5, 2013, titled Simons: Witness describes horror of LRT attack. In it, Edmonton Journal reports that:

Manwar Khan doesn't look like the stereotypical image of a hero. But he's an authentic hero to me - an ordinary man who found himself caught up in an unimaginable, horrific scenario, who did the best he could to help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Edmonton Journal.

Julie Roper

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 8, 2013
This guy is a hero. We need people like him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nearly 40% Of Canadian Homeowners Struggle To P... 15 hr TAX the RICH Cana... 4
News Bill Cosby: Still Loved In Canada Despite Being... (Jan '15) May 25 the guy addmits it 3
News Vancouver pot activist promises to fight charge... May 18 Anybody Seen Harpo 1
News Asthma Overdiagnosed in Canadian Adults May 18 Bugs Bunyak - Uke... 1
News Trudeau government to kick off new pipeline rev... May 17 CBC GEY NEWS at 11 1
News Insurance claims in Fort McMurray could hit $6-... May 16 No year end bonus 2
News May 16 close 2 Uranium find 1
More from around the web