Well mr Chad Kruger We dont think you...

Well mr Chad Kruger We dont think your cool and we took your stupid picture off our rockstar wall

There are 13 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Jun 10, 2010, titled Well mr Chad Kruger We dont think your cool and we took your stupid picture off our rockstar wall. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

A single mom from Abbotsford, B.C., says her sons are heartbroken after Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger suddenly fired her - then denied her five boys the tickets he had promised to his concert last week in Vancouver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Munchkin

Carson, CA

#1 Jul 6, 2010
When you look at how Chad Kroeger told poor Maryanne that she would make him the happiest man alive if she would be his wife, led her on for over 5 years without ever marrying her, & then just up & dumped her one day-you truly see how unbelievably rotten this man is. I guess it's the mark of a truly genius mind to be able to so convincingly write such beautiful love ballads like "You're Never Gonna Be Alone" or "Gotta Be Somebody" that are nothing but LIES-Nothing but sappy, commercial songs that Chad made up (but never felt) to make for himself more & more millions of dollars to hoard into his little, ENDLESS piles & admire whenever the mood strikes him?

The man is pure SCUM-folks, so what do you expect? It doesn't surprise me either that he fired his maid over something so trivial or that disappointed young kids who just wanted to see his concert. The man is EVIL masking as good. His songs are commercial trash, & I hope his new girlfriend cheats on him & gives him a really terrible disease.
Katey

Katy, TX

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Hey, don't be like that. Chad and Maryanne just weren't right for each other and the maid stole his girlfriend's clothes, so.... yeah he's just doing what anyone else would do.
Katie87

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jul 7, 2010
California people are idiots. You don't know what goes on in his life. Stay out of it munch. Chad did the right thing. He is very nice. Stealing is not a very bright, if u think it is, thats not right. She got fired, O F**king well, she will find another job!!!!!!!
purposefullyanon ymous

Carson, CA

#5 Jul 11, 2010
I can't prove this, & it makes little difference anyway, because Chad is neither ever going to live up to the "promises" that he made on Dark Horse, nor even at least do the right thing & tell the world who he wrote those songs for & about. I'm only saying this because it's anonymous, & I want it out there in cyberspace in case something happens to me (a likely scenario because I'm a very self destructive person). A million years ago, Chad Kroeger saw me on ECTV, & he also read things that I wrote out on my channel about my life. I've always loved Nickelback (although I understandably feel differently now that Chad Kroeger is sharing his life & bed with a woman other than me). I bought Dark Horse & got chills when I heard the songs on it. I wrote To Chad, but I never (of course) got a reply back from him (hence the reason why I would NEVER be foolish enough to say anything to anybody WHOM I DIDN'T KNOW about this).
I told Chad that I would be at a certain bar. One of Nickelback's band members talked to me at this bar & made a reference to something I'd written to Chad (via Nickelback's myspace account). This of course caused me (the naive fool who would never commit suicide but who is truly ambiguous when it comes to her desire to live or not) to BELIEVE that Chad did write all those songs on Dark Horse for & about me. I sent to Chad about 1000 short & long letters in 10 month's time, until I finally realized that I'd been fkd with for some unknown reason. Chad may very well have written those songs like "Gotta Be Somebody" & "You're Never Gonna Be Alone" about his IDEALIZED me, but (deep down) he's a Rock Star who loves his freedom & lifestyle. I think he must have realized that he could never be with me (the real woman).
I "labeled" Chad Kroeger EVIL, because what Chad did to me by having Daniel speak to me made me FALSELY believe that Chad LOVED me & would save me. But the truth is that I know (deep down) I couldn't be with Chad anyway. I should have known this (based on all the terrible, TRUE things people say about his bad behavior) from the start, but Chad's a "weird" one. Chad does mean, cruel, CRUDE things, yet writes beautiful LOVE ballads & songs like "Savin Me". Chad Kroeger is a PUZZLE...

Read more:
Renee

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2010
Munchkin, Triscuit, purposefullyanon ymous... Whoever you are, you need some professional help. You have no clue what goes on in Chad's life. You are clearly delusional...
Katie

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jul 15, 2010
All munchkin, Triscuit, and purposefullyanonymous do is tell lies. What ya'll just wrote is just LIES!! U dreamed and fantasized all of this B.S. Its getting a little too crazy. When i read all you 3 wrote i thought i was going to be SICK TO THE STOMACH. You don't even know what goes on in his life, stay out of it, and drop the B.S. and I'M OUT!!!!!!
Oh and you are a puzzle. and plus who needs a boyfriend just be single, it a WHOLE LOT BETTER!!
That means you don't have to deal with anybody else. Be a real woman, NOT a *****. I'M OUT!!!! FINALLY!!
HHHHHAAAAAALLLLLLAAAALLLLOOOOO OOYYYYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!
Andy

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Jul 22, 2010
The only person who can save you is YOU Pfa. Honestly please get some help. No one is worth killing yourself over.
And everyone else who talks about Chad's life like they are intimately involved and knows what is happening, and makes all these ridiculous assumptions about him, seriously needs to take a break from the computer. I really never even look at these posts, or ever post on anything, but this hate Chad thing makes me feel a bit sick. Leave him alone, and sort out your own lives.
Roch St-Onge

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jul 23, 2010
I would totally smell Chad Kroeger's tighty-whities if I had access to his house.
Katie

Farmville, VA

#10 Aug 18, 2010
Too much info, but that was funny. The whole tightey whitey deal. But don't steal someone elses cloths, thats just wrong.
Chance

Wichita Falls, TX

#11 Aug 19, 2010
You people are the worst.Wait till i report you.
On Chads Side

Union City, OK

#12 Sep 1, 2010
OH BOO HOO!!! You people are really sad! So what... he dumped a few girls!!! Obviously because they were very shallow! Has anyone bothered to listen to the lyrics he writes. Chad is an incredible song writer and musician, one of the best in years. What's sad is there are a lot of women out there that are gold diggers and they just want to be with someone that is famous and as soon as they are found out and dumped it's poor me. All I can say is good for Chad for seeing through the transparancy.
So what if he fired his house keeper, she should have kept her paws off of what didn't belong to her. I would have done the same thing. There is nothing worse than a lier and a thief.
Chad just needs to keep his head on straight and keep writing amazing songs for us to enjoy. I would hate to loose an artist like him to some stupid and careless tragedy like so many before. Nickelback is one of the great bands and I want them around for a very long time.
Got my own gold don't need to dig!
darkhorse4eva

United States

#13 Sep 5, 2010
Wow... Do you people not know how hard his life can be at times? All I know is that he can end up being up all night possibly 5 to 7 nights in a row. How many people can stay awake for that long. Yea he probably gets about 2 to 3 hours of sleep, but can you do what he does? He goes on-stage after 3 hours of sleep and sings his freaking heart out, and it's for people's entertainment. And he doesn't have sing if he doesn't want to, he's aloud to stay on his bus and sleep if he wanted to but he doesn't. His music is mostly about find his true love, or soulmate. The only reason that he did what he did is because that's what he thought was best. And anyway you can't just get all mad at him for breaking up with Maryanne. That's how everyone finds their true love. Obviously Maryanne wasn't right for him. Again, for all most of you know his life is extremely complicated.
Nadeen

Amman, Jordan

#14 Sep 6, 2010
darkhorse4eva I totally agree with you!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbotsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaspreet Sidhu identified as victim in fatal Ab... Aug '17 bob 1
News More (Jun '14) Jun '17 Daddy 3
Life in Abbotsford or Chiilwack (Nov '16) Mar '17 Julian 2
News News of the Weird (Feb '17) Feb '17 Pat Robertson s F... 1
News Could a Trump-style election happen in Canada? (Nov '16) Nov '16 william 1
News Donald Trump calls NAFTA 'disaster' at rally 15... (May '16) Aug '16 Hawaii86 2
News Don't text during a Hedley show, okay? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hot 1
More from around the web