Heat wave shatters temperature record...

Heat wave shatters temperature records across B.C.

There are 1 comment on the CBC News story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Heat wave shatters temperature records across B.C.. In it, CBC News reports that:

British Columbia didn't quite live up to pre-Canada Day predictions of all-time record shattering heat, but while the mark for the highest-ever Canadian temperature was not reached over the long weekend, the sizzling weather fried many local records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Nate

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbotsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Husband of fentanyl victim: 'Sometimes the card... Aug 16 Barbara Fentanyl ... 1
News Minor 2.9-magnitude earthquake felt in Abbotsford Jul '15 Sam 1
News Clayton Rouche is seen in Abbotsford, B.C., May... (Jun '08) Jun '15 budge 15
News Animal trainer charged for 1600-plant grow-op i... (Apr '11) Apr '15 karma 6
News Female Indo-Canadian lawyer defends men against... (Jan '15) Jan '15 hmmm 1
Want to start a Work at Home Career? (Dec '14) Dec '14 MommaMT 1
News Avian flu spreading in southwest British Columbia (Dec '14) Dec '14 up to date news 1
More from around the web