Regina had highest crime rate in Cana...

Regina had highest crime rate in Canada in 2007: StatsCan

There are 7 comments on the Regina Leader Post story from Apr 21, 2009, titled Regina had highest crime rate in Canada in 2007: StatsCan. In it, Regina Leader Post reports that:

REGINA a ' Regina had both the highest crime rate and severity value countrywide in 2007, according to Statistics Canada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Regina Leader Post.

Glaxo

Brandon, Canada

#1 Apr 27, 2009
Popwich "People say what are you going to do," then goes on to explain that justice and the police don't cause the crime they only respond to it.

Uh huh, sounds like a pro-active police force.

Did you want the vigilantes to take care of the crimes so no one has to wait until it happens.

To serve and protect or to wait and then capture.
Paul Shykora Arts

Calgary, Canada

#2 Apr 27, 2009
ROYAL REGINA...Sure has some ..beaoooooooooutiful FLOWER GARDENs.....eh...We ''focus'' on the (+) positive...eh...yada u...
Winnywho

Brandon, Canada

#3 Apr 27, 2009
Cool as long as no one steals or kills them.
Paul Shykora Arts wrote:
ROYAL REGINA...Sure has some ..beaoooooooooutiful FLOWER GARDENs.....eh...We ''focus'' on the (+) positive...eh...yada u...
Shykora Us 3

Calgary, Canada

#4 Apr 28, 2009
WINNY WHO the poo..is so negative(-),here.....eh.....Se lf-LOVE helps.....eh...yada u.
Winnywho

Brandon, Canada

#5 Apr 28, 2009
I just thought that would give you a bit of a chuckle. Guess I am negative and you are humourless.
Shykora Us 3 wrote:
WINNY WHO the poo..is so negative(-),here.....eh.....Se lf-LOVE helps.....eh...yada u.
tenngirldenise

Regina, Canada

#6 Feb 21, 2011
regina sucks just like the urban ghettos I've seen living in the staes drugs crime homelessness apathy. Same-old..
YourOpinionPleas e

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Feb 21, 2011
Your Opinion Please. Which province is worse, Manitoba or Saskatchewan? Which town is worse, Winnipeg or Regina?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbotsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump calls NAFTA 'disaster' at rally 15... Aug 11 Hawaii86 2
News Don't text during a Hedley show, okay? Jul '16 Hot 1
News Steinbach Pride: Inside a battle for LGBT rights Jun '16 Christian Values ... 1
News Aboriginal man found not guilty of sex offence ... May '16 Pete 1
News !Two ambulances for both Maple Ridge and Pitt M... (Feb '16) Feb '16 good 1
News New airline vows rock-bottom fares, but prepare... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Scare Canada 1
News Law schools across Canada debate how to enact T... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Chug Norris - Lawyer 1
More from around the web