Kids clock into real life in YTV's ne...

Kids clock into real life in YTV's new reality series "In the Real World"

There are 41 comments on the Canada NewsWire story from Jan 8, 2009, titled Kids clock into real life in YTV's new reality series "In the Real World". In it, Canada NewsWire reports that:

7 /CNW/ - In one of Canada's most ambitious reality series for kids to date, eighteen contestants - aged 12-14 - race across North America in a heart-pounding, skill-based competition that allows kids to clock ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada NewsWire.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kerline

Qu├ębec, Canada

#1 Mar 31, 2009
hi
Zyggy

Dartmouth, Canada

#2 May 6, 2009
whens the next season two for in real life on ytv, i would love to be on this show
Brad

Barrie, Canada

#3 May 21, 2009
This is an awsome show i wanna be on it
Amir

Toronto, Canada

#4 May 27, 2009
i WOULD LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO BE ON THE NEXT SEASON 2 IN REAL LIFE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEASE PICK MEEEEEEEE! TO BE ON THE SHOW.!!!!!!!!!
Mikayla St Onge

Canada

#5 May 30, 2009
Hi, I hope I can be the Athletic B.C. country girl on your next season. I thrive on adventure and daring events and I have the self confidence to try new activities.
Mikayla St.Onge
maham

Brampton, Canada

#6 Jun 1, 2009
i love this show aaron rocks! i cant be on the show 1)not allowed
2)would never make it
3)i'll be 15 by the next season so im too old
4)im not athletic but im not a girly girl

yuperz thats all i gotta say so yeah

i luv u aaron! u rock my sock and my pants and my shirt! keep up showin ppl up, u got that?
maham

Brampton, Canada

#7 Jun 1, 2009
i just realized that half of the stuff i wrote made no sense..i meant keep showin ppl. up...not keep up showing ppl. up...
canada

Canada

#8 Jun 4, 2009
i wanna be on this show so bad but i am to old my favorite ppl are ben and aaron there awsome
canada

Canada

#9 Jun 4, 2009
totally lol
cole mitchell

Canada

#10 Jun 6, 2009
i rilly like the tv show calld inreallife i rill no that rooberay was goign to win i rille wont to jone inreallife
Kristina

Kitchener, Canada

#11 Jun 7, 2009
omg i love this show! I have never missed an episode and, would love to be on it I'm doing everything to find a place where i can apply! I think this would be a great opurtounity! It would also be an amazing memory!:)
annah

Calgary, Canada

#12 Jun 10, 2009
ive been trying to join but i coulnt , and i would absouloutley love to do this...
dawson

Bonavista, Canada

#13 Jun 11, 2009
I love this show i am 10 but i still realy wold like to be on the show i am smart and verey athletic ican run fast and i dont care if t loose the fist day just one day is fine but i do want to win.
Taylor Lopez

Brampton, Canada

#14 Jun 13, 2009
i would love to be on in real life. i am 12 years old i love sports and i love to be challanged. i want to be the girl on your show that knows that girls r just as good as boys at sports and hards challanges.
Taylor Lopez

Brampton, Canada

#15 Jun 13, 2009
live in Mississauga ON
dawson

Fredericton, Canada

#16 Jun 14, 2009
it is dawson again i dont think any one wouid like to be my partner. i woid like to be the orange team and as i said i am 10 but fast and smart so that will get me far in this game if any one wouid like to be my partner please respond to this messege.i hope ican get you far in this game so please respond we will be the best team ever that has been in this game.please send me a messege telling me what you can do and if your smart or not.
dawson

Fredericton, Canada

#17 Jun 14, 2009
oh i live in st.jhons witch is in canada.
Ahmed

Calgary, Canada

#18 Jun 14, 2009
dawson wrote:
it is dawson again i dont think any one wouid like to be my partner. i woid like to be the orange team and as i said i am 10 but fast and smart so that will get me far in this game if any one wouid like to be my partner please respond to this messege.i hope ican get you far in this game so please respond we will be the best team ever that has been in this game.please send me a messege telling me what you can do and if your smart or not.
i think i would be good i am 12 and 10% over average intellagence and am ridiculously competitive
dawson

Montague, Canada

#19 Jun 15, 2009
Ahmed wrote:
<quoted text> i think i would be good i am 12 and 10% over average intellagence and am ridiculously competitive
i thank you for wirtting back to me i did not lie about any thing and you sound really good yourself do you want to win i do.
dawson

Montague, Canada

#20 Jun 15, 2009
i live in st.johns canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbotsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaspreet Sidhu identified as victim in fatal Ab... Aug '17 bob 1
News More (Jun '14) Jun '17 Daddy 3
Life in Abbotsford or Chiilwack (Nov '16) Mar '17 Julian 2
News News of the Weird (Feb '17) Feb '17 Pat Robertson s F... 1
News Could a Trump-style election happen in Canada? (Nov '16) Nov '16 william 1
News Donald Trump calls NAFTA 'disaster' at rally 15... (May '16) Aug '16 Hawaii86 2
News Don't text during a Hedley show, okay? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hot 1
More from around the web