Clayton Rouche is seen in Abbotsford, B.C., May 15, 2008.

May 23, 2008 Full story: Vancouver Television 14

The leader of a powerful British Columbia gang has been arrested in Texas, CTV News has learned.

Full Story
Yarm

Canada

#2 Jun 15, 2008
Glad to hear that another loser is locked up. I wish I could have seen that punks face when he found out he was on his way to jail rather than Mexico. I hope he spends the rest of his life in misery behind bars, after all, how much misery has this loser cause others? How many people have died, become addicted to drugs and just plain lost themselves because of people like Clayton Rouche.
Alex

Canada

#3 Jul 25, 2008
Wow, another mouthy internet cyber nerd.. go figure
ULAYNA

Canada

#4 Aug 30, 2008
...LETS GET THE FACTS straight, the idiot justice department with their DEA, ATF, and whatever other agencies litirally KIDNAPPED him in Mexico. "So Mr.Roueche would you care to tell us when was the last time you stepped foot on US soil?" "Not since I was SEVENTEEN" "Oh and you were arrested and brought into the US and charged WITHOUT due process?" CHARGES DROPPED, thank you, another follie for "THE LAW" The VERY RULES governments have set forth to protect individuals, protect EVERYONE...even those that you would sometimes wish we're overlooked. Oh and lets not forget to mention that the ONLY piece of evidence against him is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL who turned States Evidence to save his own ass. Pictures? Nope, Video? Nope, Paperwork? Nope, Intercepted Communications? Nope... I once heard an offices speak the words "investigative technique" what is that? Other than catching the crook RED HANDED, the only "investigative technique" law enforcement has is to get people to "rat".........no WONDER everyone breaks the law.......LMFAO!!!
enraged

Canada

#5 Sep 1, 2008
You are probably one of his criminal associates just placing this online in an pathetic attempt to sway public opinion in the favour of a a piece of shit fat ass drug dealer/murderer. You drug dealing criminals are all the same and deserve alot worse than the courts of both Canada and the US will ever give you. I wish there was a more vigorous vigilante factor in Canada, you dont even deverve the oxygen that you breathe.
ULAYNA wrote:
...LETS GET THE FACTS straight, the idiot justice department with their DEA, ATF, and whatever other agencies litirally KIDNAPPED him in Mexico. "So Mr.Roueche would you care to tell us when was the last time you stepped foot on US soil?" "Not since I was SEVENTEEN" "Oh and you were arrested and brought into the US and charged WITHOUT due process?" CHARGES DROPPED, thank you, another follie for "THE LAW" The VERY RULES governments have set forth to protect individuals, protect EVERYONE...even those that you would sometimes wish we're overlooked. Oh and lets not forget to mention that the ONLY piece of evidence against him is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL who turned States Evidence to save his own ass. Pictures? Nope, Video? Nope, Paperwork? Nope, Intercepted Communications? Nope... I once heard an offices speak the words "investigative technique" what is that? Other than catching the crook RED HANDED, the only "investigative technique" law enforcement has is to get people to "rat".........no WONDER everyone breaks the law.......LMFAO!!!
new the man in school

Abbotsford, Canada

#6 Sep 17, 2008
The clay rouche I new in school was a decent fella, who would give youthe shirt off his back. We hung around at social events, and everybody I know would say the same thing about him. In Canada, we are innocent until proven guilty, and I believe he is innocent. The last time I ran into clay was at a pub about 7 years ago, and he still was the same guy I knew in high school. Did the police not say that this gang has been together for over 10 years...So if he was the leader of this crime sindicate, then where was his body guards, and why was he out alone...People should shut their mouths untill he is actually found guilty.
GOL

Canada

#7 Sep 22, 2008
Yeah, this guy was probably bad guy. Not someone I'd ever want to meet
BUT HELLO RETARDS: HE IS NOT TO BLAME FOR DRUG ADDICTION. THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE GETTING THEIR DRUGS FROM SOMEONE ELSE IF IT WAS NOT FOR HIM. DRUG ADDICTION IS A PROBLEM WE AS A SOCIETY MUST TACKLE, AND NOT BLAME THE DEALER FOR, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS GOING TO EXIST!
jesus christ people are stupid
Captain

Courtenay, Canada

#8 Jul 4, 2009
Lets hope the piece of crap get 220 years.When is the last time this slob paid income tax? His lowlife parents are just as guilty.The wife of a UN pinhead was shot and killed earlier this year.If I were her parents I would hold the piece of crap lowlife Husband of hers responsible for the murder of their child.Good on the americans to have the balls to come down on this parasite.Love to see the look on his fat face landing in Dallas...LMFAO
DANTE

Vancouver, Canada

#9 Dec 13, 2010
I LIKE ALL THE TOUGH GUY TALK ,WOULD YOU SAY IT TO HIS FACE? DONT THINK SO.CAPTAIN LOL,YOUR NOT WORTH IT.HLR.
United

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#10 Jan 15, 2011
I love Clayton Rouche
Shannonandrea

Dryden, Canada

#11 Apr 12, 2011
These things are alwasy turning over and it's basically the same crime every singel corporation in America is guilty of, and that is making money! Why is it fair that a literal one percent of the population has so much money they literally couldn't spend it if they spent a million dollars every day for the rest of their natural lives, yet we who are the ones who run thos factories and have been the ones at the bottom workind our lives away to keep these places in their greedy buisness end up with mothing but a crumb? These so called Gansters are in it for the money! When was the last time you saw a major corporation like Nestlea ever go down for their crimes aginst nature, or the fact that they steal more and more from every one of the worker's plates until they couldn't pick anything els off it without leaving a fingerprint. I am not saying this crime is okay, but people, lest do something about the REAL crimes being commited right under our noses, maybe those greedy people with too much shoule be the ones to split every penny THEY make in half for the sake of the nation huh? Why aren't they having to pay 35 or 40% off of their income????
THAT, People, IS THE TRUTH OF INJUSTICE! this guy is a french fry and it's raining ptoatoes!!!
help this earth to survive, please!
Jay gangster

Vancouver, Canada

#12 Apr 13, 2012
Down with u to the end bro never forget u and the bOys I was always asked by u to be your right hand but I always told u no I wish said yes Because maybe u wouldn't of bin bAck stabbed buy all the rats or so called
Gangsters I never said nothing till today because I am out of this stuff and moved on with my life and family I will always pray for the Un boys that where my friends well let' me just say in till u are back in Canada and the bc I will come and see and show my face too u bro clay I did want to put this on but I could not stand by while people talk smack that would never to our face for the cops u guys are the biggest cowards that go for gang squad u kicked my door after I met with u big c I was choked at u for a bit but its all good they did not have shit on me downtown was heat for good couple of years that's game
claytonroucheish eaps

Abbotsford, Canada

#13 Aug 24, 2012
clayton rouche is also know as clayton heaps SERIOUS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!canada hes in bc!!!!
claytonroucheish eaps

Abbotsford, Canada

#14 Aug 24, 2012
clayton is known as clayton heaps
clayton heaps

Victoria, Canada

#15 Dec 11, 2012
I am Clayton Heaps, i find it shitty that this guy, via rcmp or whomever started this, but he is known and i am not...also clayton eheler, is known as me... i worked hard to be good and not veir to the wrong sidfe of the tracks with my good name,,,!!..oh well a simple check proves i am clayton brent heaps.. and have my old ways in record expunged from my database...pardoned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abbotsford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female Indo-Canadian lawyer defends men against... Jan 19 hmmm 1
Want to start a Work at Home Career? Dec '14 MommaMT 1
Avian flu spreading in southwest British Columbia Dec '14 up to date news 1
Horney Girl that needs some help! (Nov '12) Sep '14 Guy 23 anything 3
Temporary foreign worker changes do little to c... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sandy 1
More (Jun '14) Jun '14 more stories youl... 1
Demand for cuts shaping new defence strategy (May '14) May '14 Stephen 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:55 pm PST