Women of the shire brigade fight for NBN link

Apr 12, 2012 Full story: www.theage.com.au

Berrigan CWA members, Jenny Coldwell, Bev Arnold, Joan Crew, Beth Trewarne, May Hill and Kate Hawkins.

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#1 Apr 12, 2012
The great NBN that no one was going to miss out on....another Gillard lie....
Amreeta

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
The great NBN that no one was going to miss out on....another Gillard lie....
mera boule key nooni??

Abe maa ke lawde kuran ko fold karke apne gaand mein daal aur apni maa bhen ko mohamad se chudwao fir bakri our suar se apni gand marwao or or unki gotiya khao fir bhi agar land bada na hoe to shiv ling ki puja karo jai hare krishna

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Amreeta wrote:
<quoted text>
mera boule key nooni??
Abe maa ke lawde kuran ko fold karke apne gaand mein daal aur apni maa bhen ko mohamad se chudwao fir bakri our suar se apni gand marwao or or unki gotiya khao fir bhi agar land bada na hoe to shiv ling ki puja karo jai hare krishna
Another feckin shit stick from Melbourne, what's the matter baby does everyone know that you have been outed....and you're like a cut snake and I am feeling soooooo superior right now....and you trolling me is adding to that feeling of utter supremness...what can I say but thankyou for proving me so right again...I am just too good for a dirty little ignorant shit stick like you....go cry to your mummy limmp because I don't give a crap I like that you feel the need to troll your betters, at least you have learnt that I am your better....proven!
Amreeta

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Apr 12, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Another feckin shit stick from Melbourne, what's the matter baby does everyone know that you have been outed....and you're like a cut snake and I am feeling soooooo superior right now....and you trolling me is adding to that feeling of utter supremness...what can I say but thankyou for proving me so right again...I am just too good for a dirty little ignorant shit stick like you....go cry to your mummy limmp because I don't give a crap I like that you feel the need to troll your betters, at least you have learnt that I am your better....proven!
hum put key shit achaba, nayin deka tol ma key boule?

Kargil inka burqa ese nikla k inke log inke shaheedo ko b nahi lene aye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wireless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Best Bluetooth Speakers From $400 to $100 21 hr TheAfroHedgehog 2
Europe pivots between safety and privacy online Jan 19 Kid_Tomorrow 1
A Wi-Fi Problem for Hotels? Dec 29 seniang80 1
a Google, Microsoft battle Marriott's plan to b... Dec 26 merchsolutionsusa 1
Hotel group asks FCC for permission to block so... Dec '14 reneir880 1
Customers sue Comcast for turning routers into ... Dec '14 Large-Scale Outages 1
Shaw, Cogeco Taking Care of Business Dec '14 them 1st then u 1
More from around the web