NSA whistleblowers say agency casts w...

NSA whistleblowers say agency casts wide net

There are 2 comments on the KBCI CBS 2 story from Jun 6, 2013, titled NSA whistleblowers say agency casts wide net. In it, KBCI CBS 2 reports that:

Former employees of the National Security Agency say the publishing of a court order asking Verizon to hand over all its phone calling records for a three-month period opens a new window on an operation that has been in place for years and involves all major U.S. phone companies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBCI CBS 2.

Mark

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Storm Warning

Dousman, WI

#2 Jun 6, 2013
Ok you stupid people it says the government has a tap order on 121 million of you, the company just rolled over like a worried whore. The democrats to stupid to say something that might embarrass the king, and a pack of rhinos in the lot, the land bleeds for the loss of rights and freedoms we desperately need a third party, day by day they strip our nation until the only thing left will be lip service to a constitution they all actually despise. When Verizon sends me mail from now on i am going to wipe my ass with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wireless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free wireless internet for Rochester, parts of ... (Feb '08) May 13 josephbarkley 43
News Future PayPal CEO Dan Schulman Makes First Publ... (Mar '15) Apr '16 CommonSense 5
News Brocade to buy Ruckus Wireless for about $1.2 b... Apr '16 markost 1
News Framingham Schools Has A Plan To Give Wi-Fi Acc... Jan '16 morris 1
News Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Jan '16 cdg 61
News P.E.I. school Wi-Fi on schedule, says province Jan '16 marko 3
News Hundreds oppose planned cell tower (Jul '12) Dec '15 traffic lite 10 s... 4
More from around the web