iPad - a useful tool during emergenci...

iPad - a useful tool during emergencies/storms

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 3, 2011, titled iPad - a useful tool during emergencies/storms. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

I've been without power since October 29, and our projected restore time is Sunday, November 6. That will make a total of 9 days without power.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Dave

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 3, 2011

Since: Oct 11

Ukraine

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Dave wrote:
http://www.topix.net/iphone-ap ps/skype/2011/11/facebook-to-m ove-seattle-office-next-year-h ire-more-engineers
Thanks, I just installed the Mazda3 iPod factory interface and kit in my daughter's 2011 "S" sedan with the Bose system. It was very time consuming to do, and required six hours to disassemble the car, plug the cables all up, and then put it all back together. Mazda really needs to do a better job so you don't have to gut the car to hook this up.

Instructions are excellent, but there are definitely shortcuts that could be taken. Basically the entire console is stripped out of the car, the and most everything on the dash as well.

The kit works well, I mailed ordered it for $ 265. You can see why dealers charge $ 400 to install when you look at these photos of my install. I'm very experienced at installing these sort of things and it still was challenging. Most the parts are snap-fit, and you have to be careful in pulling panels to not break the plastic clips, and there are a lot of them.

Thanks again,
Jon Franklin

Since: Oct 11

Ukraine

#3 Nov 17, 2011
www.indashpc,org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wireless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Merger Makes WiFiRV the Only RV-Industry Wirele... (Feb '10) Fri WHO2016 15
News Ruckus Stock Roars On School Wi-Fi, Cable TV Fri wirelesswatch 1
News Samsung Galaxy Nexus review (Dec '11) Jul 13 Recover Samsung 2
News Microsoft HoloLens Destroyed In SpaceX Launch E... Jun '15 SpaceBlues 1
News All Columbus schools to get WiFi by end of 2015-16 Jun '15 SoE 2
News 3D Systems: Weighing The Bankruptcy Risk May '15 SuriJohn 2
News FirstNews Briefs: McDonald's, FCC, Verizon Wire... May '15 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web