Cell phones 1, Hurricane Irene 0

Full story: CBS News

Hurricane Irene has come and gone and despite widespread power losses up and down the Eastern U.S., wireless networks performed well.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Oh give me a phqng break already will you…this storm was nothing from the beginning but hype. They should have named it Hurricane PR…the only reason they stayed on top of this spit and blow..which is all it really was is because that guy in the white house wanted TV time telling people I’m here for you so he could look like a hero over what that idiot Bush did, or didn’t do I should say.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

_yernogood- wrote:
Oh give me a phqng break already will you…this storm was nothing from the beginning but hype. They should have named it Hurricane PR…the only reason they stayed on top of this spit and blow..which is all it really was is because that guy in the white house wanted TV time telling people I’m here for you so he could look like a hero over what that idiot Bush did, or didn’t do I should say.
Agreed. I got so tired of reading USA Today reporting on King Obama's staying up all night watching the storm's approach. They even showed photos of him, shirtsleeves rolled up, sitting in front of a monitor. Over and over this staging of the President-who-cares got sickening.

The media is part of the problem today and not part of the solution.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I got so tired of reading USA Today reporting on King Obama's staying up all night watching the storm's approach. They even showed photos of him, shirtsleeves rolled up, sitting in front of a monitor. Over and over this staging of the President-who-cares got sickening.
The media is part of the problem today and not part of the solution.
Hey, shinningelctr0n..haven't seen you in quite some time. Yep I’ve lived through many of hurricanes living in Florida for my whole life and this one started out to look like it was going to be a bastard but it soon showed, well before it came anywhere near us that it was going to be a spit and blow. I caught that PR bullscyt from the first time it aired. I laughed my a$$ off and told my to look at this. Her mouth just dropped and she said “You’ve got to be phqng kidding me” It was such a dead giveaway, what sitting president ever goes on TV LONG before a possible disaster and puts on the “We’ve got you covered mask” I mean all the way to Bloomberg calling for a mass exodus in NY. What a phqng joke. This is just as bad as the “Dean Scream”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••