Samsung Galaxy Nexus review

Samsung Galaxy Nexus review

There are 2 comments on the Boy Genius story from Nov 22, 2011, titled Samsung Galaxy Nexus review. In it, Boy Genius reports that:

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus isn't just another Android phone, this is the standard by which all Ice Cream Sandwich phones will be judged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boy Genius.

Jesus

Englewood, CO

#1 Dec 6, 2011
The Galaxy Nexus is definitely a great phone for Samsung to use your upgrade on if you have been saving it for a game changing phone, especially since it will be the first to have the new android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). You can expect this phone to be super fast since it has a dual core processor and runs on Verizonís 4G network. With my Sling adapter, I can stream live and recorded TV to my Android phone everywhere I have 3G coverage or Wi-Fi. I have made a huge DVR movie library and now I can access it everywhere I go, by the way when you get DISH, the Sling adapter is free.
Recover Samsung

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jul 13, 2015
Restore Deleted Photos, Videos Data from Galaxy Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
http://restore-samsung-data.blogspot.com/2015...

Because the Samsung Galaxy Nexus/Nexus S running Android OS. However,you can can recover your Galaxy Nexus lost data easily with Android Data Recovery software. You may wonder what Android Data Recovery can do for you. This is a good question. Indeed, firstly, Android Data Recovery is compatible to most phone brand, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, and also other Android phone no matter Android 2.3 or Android 4.3. It empowers you to recover Samsung Galaxy deleted photos and videos, etc.

More info:

http://restore-samsung-data.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wireless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds oppose planned cell tower (Jul '12) Apr 20 no Fibe in Gtown ... 5
News VPN. Here's how I do it anyway. Jan '17 dom 1
News Review: Netgear Nighthawk X10 packs a speed pun... Jan '17 martin 1
News Residents seek council's help in cell tower fight (Sep '12) Dec '16 Dark Web eh 9
News 6 weird facts you didn't know about It's a Wond... Dec '16 Still here 2
News Inflight wifi signals an end to mid-flight me time (Oct '16) Oct '16 Maeve W 1
Solid Wood Furniture (Oct '16) Oct '16 Anonymous 1
More from around the web