Free Wi-Fi catches on with NYC's subway riders

Aug 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wireless Week

Emily Langmead was hesitant when she first heard of free Wi-Fi in the subway. Like many New Yorkers, she wondered what the catch was.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2012
HumanSpirit

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

A new Republican means and way for the local subway thug to confiscate electronic contraptions and sell at a discount on Wall Street. Besides, having everyone look over your shoulder you may be able to get an extra hour work for the corporation with no pay. Certainly the Republican governor in the approving of this expense will be cutting out the local coffee shop romance expense made on the subway. Doesn't sound like a good idkea to me.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

HumanSpirit wrote:
A new Republican means and way for the local subway thug to confiscate electronic contraptions and sell at a discount on Wall Street. Besides, having everyone look over your shoulder you may be able to get an extra hour work for the corporation with no pay. Certainly the Republican governor in the approving of this expense will be cutting out the local coffee shop romance expense made on the subway. Doesn't sound like a good idkea to me.
Uh...... the governor of New York is a Democrat.
D Up

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...... the governor of New York is a Democrat.
To be fair, he used to be a Republican then switched to being an independent. Nowadays he has switched to a food Nazi.
D Up

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

No catch. NY won't pay for this nicety. Good old Federal money collected from folks from all over the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••